PO: Beastie Boys (limited color reissues)

4 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

I'm surprised someone hasn't put up a discounted price if you buy all four.  A bundle would be nice....I'd cancel my order through the B Boys site if Bullmoose did this....

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/beastie-boys-to-the-5-boroughs-ill-communication-pauls-boutique-the-root-down-bundle-7xlp-limited-colored-vinyl?_pos=21&_sid=b855e6dec&_ss=r

• 1 month later...

Just got this email:

We've spent the last two weeks working with the label’s distribution team on getting our full Beastie Boys colored vinyl deliveries in time for the release date of October 4th.  Unfortunately, we received confirmation today that we are going to have these versions of Paul's Boutique and To The 5 Boroughs next Wednesday.  We will begin shipping as soon as they arrive, and we’ve been assured that we are going to be the first to receive these as soon as they’re done.

If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected].

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Still waiting on Ill & PB from Fat Beats. 

Sorry for the delay here, but Capitol's distributor was a little late in shipping copies of the purple Paul's Boutique and silver Ill Communication LPs to stores, and we're due to get ours by the end of this week, at the very latest.

So sorry for the delay, but look out for tracking on that order in the next couple of days and let me know if I can help with anything in the meantime!

got some info from fatbeats

upd from fatbeats

Hey! So sorry about the delay here, but Capitol's distributor ran into some delays pressing the majority of those purple Paul's Boutique and silver Ill Communication records and given us at least a dozen excuses as to why, ranging from saying that the plant pressing the bulk of the Paul's Boutique flooded, to telling us that they shipped weeks ago before coming back saying that they actually hadn't left their warehouse yet. We're now being assured that we should have all our silver Ill Communication LPs by the middle of next week, and Paul's Boutique shortly thereafter.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...