THE REVEAL. Face To Face - Ignorance Is Bliss

Satan

Just now, fish said:

I just want to know if it's the reissue that I got an email about last night, or if it's something new. 

Nope, its not. Trust me.

4 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

you can't name it but the PO is already up?
I paid my Tool Army annual fees... why can't i get a link?

Yep. Because the band has asked not to make it public until they do. 

Alright I'll spill the beans, Tool is teaming up with Record Store Day to do a Fear Inoculum 3" edition. The entire album on 85 3" records, a minute of the album on each 3". The b-sides are all etched to form a puzzle, when put together you get the classic wrench dick logo. It's going to retail 349.99 and comes with a custom 3" crosley record player that has a touch screen 5" 4k tv that has the entire 6th season of Seinfeld and can play Sega Saturn games. It even has a built in Beats By Dre pill. A must for collectors and quite possibly one of the biggest crossovers in vinyl history.

THE REVEAL!

Pre-orders are available for the initial pressing of Ignorance is Bliss by face to face.  

This pre-order was announced to the face to face fan club last night so there may not be many copies left.  The band will be announcing this release across all their social media accounts around 8 PM PST tonight (Aug 21st) so any copy that are left will be snatched up quick:  https://antagonistrecords.bigcartel.com/product/face-to-face-ignorance-is-bliss-2x-lp?fbclid=IwAR1UDg7xuY_QwUb3w3xPA7BFZGwCSwt81bCUCV018lDOnDE_GBsTPn_t_CE

Join the fan club here and you'll get the jump on any subsequent albums/re-pressings the band does:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/facetofacefans