Factory Records 40th Anniversary Rhino Box Sets

Following up on the red vinyl reissue of Unknown Pleasures from earlier this year, there's a couple of really nice looking box sets just announced by Rhino. (I almost posted this into the existing thread for that release but since these new sets span way more than just Joy Division I figured they merit their own post.)

First is Factory Communications: 1978-92, available for the first time on vinyl, with silver vinyl exclusive to the Rhino UK shop. It runs £128/$155 before postage:

https://store.rhino.co.uk/uk/factory-communications-1978-92-limited-edition-silver-8lp.html

fac_white_1.jpg

Second - and way more interesting to me, but £180/$220 - is the Use Hearing Protection: Factory Records 1978-79 box which reproduces the first 10 Factory objects including the never-officially-released No Fun City film, aka FAC9, though it's unclear if it's the whole The Factory Flick or just the part with Joy Division; the wording makes it sound like the latter:

https://store.rhino.co.uk/uk/use-hearing-protection-factory-records-1978-79-limited-edition-box.html

boxset-1-new.png

Both way pricey and shipping is ridiculous. If you have the free cash to drop on either of these, I envy you. I'm going to really try to resist the temptation to pickup Use Hearing Protection but I may not have the willpower.

Pray for me...