Cowboy Bebop

On 8/27/2019 at 9:12 AM, cardiac said:

The ‘hi-fi’ Lathes that Tyler at Audio Geography cuts actually sound pretty impressive imho, but YES - of course an official pressing (hopefully from the master tapes) will sound better.

There are a handful of places that cut lathes of excellent sound quality.  That sounds like a cool package you made.

10 minutes ago, andynz said:

The collective group I suppose, but I'll take @clerk3745, @Rip, @tetsuodaironman, you...

Sounds like you're asking if the alleged upcoming release will be similar to the link you posted. If so, the answer is yes, it should be at least very similar to that, though that one is an unofficial (bootleg) release. If it ends up actually happening I'll be super stoked!

Sorry, I was a bit unclear if you were asking about the lathe that the person had made and referred to a few posts before yours.

Just now, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Sounds like you're asking if the alleged upcoming release will be similar to the link you posted. If so, the answer is yes, it should be at least very similar to that, though that one is an unofficial (bootleg) release. If it ends up actually happening I'll be super stoked!

Sorry, I was a bit unclear if you were asking about the lathe that the person had made and referred to a few posts before yours.

Thanks!

To be fair, I really have no idea what I'm talking about. But I really enjoyed the album on Youtube and think it will be a ripper if it's well mastered and well pressed on vinyl.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This will be widely available thank God... Milan will have the red/purple marble. These other distributors will have their own respective variants:

Mondo, Light In The Attic, Right Stuf, and Newbury Comic.

Been a looooong time coming!

Edited by faaip de oiad
removed excessive exclamation points