Cowboy Bebop

By the way, it was discussed some earlier in the thread, but those recent pressings of those four albums by the pillows are really really good! Definitely costly to get, but I had to grab 'em while I had the chance. I used to listen to them so much and those albums are all classics.

4 minutes ago, agua said:

where did you get those? Discogs?

I used a weird service called "FROM JAPAN" that essentially takes your links to products that ship within Japan, orders them to their place, and then once they have it you pay for shipping and they ship it to you. The shipping is rough, so if you go that route, you'll want to try to get everything you want all at once (I did one record initially to try the service out and see if the LPs were quality, and then later ordered the other three) but overall I'd recommend the service! I even screwed up and accidentally sent one of the links twice, essentially ordering the same LP twice instead of one of the other ones I wanted, and they took care of it via email even though they say orders are basically final once placed.

Also not sure if they're operating to the US right now due to covid, I remember hearing they weren't for awhile.

Also, Cowbop variants! Just waiting to see the Mondo one now, currently feeling the original Milan variant more than these ones.

1 minute ago, Matt Danish said:

I could very well be wrong. I thought I had seen it in a story on their Instagram.

Someone specifically asked if it's going up the same time as the other variants and they replied "One week later." I just asked to clarify, though... Twitter replies are probably not the best place to get information like this out! They've been pretty diligent in replying to people, though, so I'll post back soon. Tbh I haven't seen any of their Instagram posts so I could be wrong too!

Mondo variant is /1000, all the other variants are /500 except for the Milan pressings which are not limited.

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

Looks like I’ll be going for the Newbury, Light In The Attic, or Mondo. 

Somewhat related. Does anyone know if the Evangelion soundtrack(s) ever got released on vinyl? 

It did back in 2015 or so.  Milan or some similar label mentioned an interest in reissuing it, not too long ago – a relief because the current going rates are brutal.