Cowboy Bebop

6 hours ago, rickker said:

Took way too long but I managed a LITA variant. That site just couldn't handle the demand. 

Once it wasn't working for 5 min or so I lost interest and went to bed. Woke up to pee at 5 or 6 and the website worked and still had a few splatterz left so I said fuckit. I feel bad for people that were refreshing for 5 hours or whatever haha

5 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

Once it wasn't working for 5 min or so I lost interest and went to bed. Woke up to pee at 5 or 6 and the website worked and still had a few splatterz left so I said fuckit. I feel bad for people that were refreshing for 5 hours or whatever haha

This exact thing happened for me except I woke up at 7 and it was gone haha. Didn’t feel like dealing with the site. I might wait for the mondo and if I can’t grab one I’ll get the Milan. 

2 minutes ago, museummouth said:

This exact thing happened for me except I woke up at 7 and it was gone haha. Didn’t feel like dealing with the site. I might wait for the mondo and if I can’t grab one I’ll get the Milan. 

That was my gameplan. I'll still probably gun for a Mondo variant but the Milan variant grew on me so I wouldn't have minded missing everything else all that much.

Got through LITA around 1:30 AM PST, sat on it until I went to bed. The overall price, compared to others, is what did it, and I wish it had been silver w/ black, blue & pink, would’ve made the choice easier. I’m glad there are a few other, in my opinion, better variants to choose from.

Also, someone mentioned pressing numbers, earlier, in the thread. What’s the source on that??

Found this last night too https://www.newburycomics.com/products/seatbelts-soundtrack-cowboy_bebop_exclusive_2lp?variant=32700028616809

Edited by MyEnemy