Cowboy Bebop

3 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

Now that we've slowly narrowed down a broad reply into a completely different subject via editing comments and ignoring fair points lets wait a while until we see these selling for less than cost on discogs.

You and Ben can keep that shady editing stuff going since you're the only ones doing it. Shady. Tsk tsk.

17 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

FLCL is still available via Right Stuff. Go check the Discogs/eBay numbers on that...

Screenshot-20200807-180658-Chrome.jpg

Am I missing something? There's one for sale for $28 currently 

Edit: oh there are two? Either way I'm not sure what that has to do with this

Edited by Sh100by

9 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

Edit: oh there are two? Either way I'm not sure what that has to do with this

https://www.discogs.com/The-Pillows-Shinkichi-Mitsumune-FLCL-Original-Soundtrack/release/14396007

You're sure you're going to to be able to find this for cost, or less, on the secondary market. I'm saying that's probably not going to happen. 

4 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

https://www.discogs.com/The-Pillows-Shinkichi-Mitsumune-FLCL-Original-Soundtrack/release/14396007

You're sure you're going to to be able to find this for cost, or less, on the secondary market. I'm saying that's probably not going to happen. 

Quite sure, there are 5 variants of Cowboy Bebop widely available at multiple retailers and it will always be available. That soundtrack looks like it had one US retailer that ran out of it a few times. Not comparable.

11 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Felt normal. 

What's really gonna feel good is when you get that Milan variant off eBay for $29. 

I don't use ebay.

Btw I'm picturing you sitting there with some smug face of satisfaction and it's beyond funny to me thanks.

Alright who else is mad at my crimes against humanity today? Lol

Current, alleged numbers as far as I understand them – subject to increase depending on sales.

Mondo: /1,000

Newbury: /500

LITA: /3,000+ by now.

RightStuf: /1,000, supposedly.  (Doubled from the initial /500.)  This is sold out for now, so there could be some truth to it.

Milan: impossible to say.  Lots.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by Derek™

LITA 100% confirmed their variant is /3000 for anyone who cares.  Which seems to be almost everyone which is weird.  We’re finally getting a legit pressing of an album that a lot of people have wanted for years.  Does it really matter what variant you end up getting?  There’s always Milan to fall back on.  And if you don’t want or hate black, then get their variant.  All there is to it.