Cowboy Bebop

Let's put it this way:

All first pressing qty's are locked and in production. 

There is a reason for pre-order, it's to make sure you can get it in the hands of everyone who wants one.  Years of work went in to making this a reality. This is a hallmark soundtrack that's finally getting the treatment it's due, not everything has to be a limited to 250 pressing that sells out in 5 seconds. 

Edited by headtowall

56 minutes ago, headtowall said:

Let's put it this way:

All first pressing qty's are locked and in production. 

There is a reason for pre-order, it's to make sure you can get it in the hands of everyone who wants one.  Years of work went in to making this a reality. This is a hallmark soundtrack that's finally getting the treatment it's due, not everything has to be a limited to 250 pressing that sells out in 5 seconds. 

That's why you guys at Milan marketed 2 unlimited variants. You're right that everything doesn't have to sell out in 5 seconds, but you're dense if you can't see why demand is higher for the ones that are more limited.

Much as the completist in me wants this, I just can’t vibe with the tracklist. I’ll stick with my lathes for now (at least until some kind of box set with every song comes along in the future).

I understand they don’t have the ‘Real Folk Blues’ rights, but there are some other huge omissions IMO :(

25 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

That's why you guys at Milan marketed 2 unlimited variants. You're right that everything doesn't have to sell out in 5 seconds, but you're dense if you can't see why demand is higher for the ones that are more limited.

spacer.png

Edited by headtowall

On 8/14/2020 at 11:54 AM, SNEAKORDS said:

also on amazon.ca for $43CAD, which is as good as it's going to get for price. Everywhere else I've seen had $30US+ shipping, besides Mondo which I forgot about. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08F65S419/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Price dropped to $33.31CAD Prime shipped which is cheaper than just the record itself before shipping at any other store online.

• 5 weeks later...