Cowboy Bebop

10 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Looks like they took the red with splatter from the Rough Trade US/Milan variant and instead of copying their purple with splatter for the second disc they just doubled up on the first one as far as colour goes.

I think my Amazon.ca cheapo preorder will do. I feel like much like the new Nothing, you can't really go wrong with any of the variant choices.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo
Typo

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 5:38 AM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I hope this does end up being everywhere. Have a boot and would love to pick up the official cheap down the road.

It's everywhere, even available for pre-order in small russian music stores.

Newbury comics variant:
https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/seatbelts-soundtrack-cowboy_bebop_original_score_exclusive_2lp?variant=32888074436713

• 5 weeks later...

Got my red + black copies from Milan yesterday. My black copy came with some creasing on the jacket and some surface marks but I'm ngl, this is one of the best sounding records I own? I'm really impressed

tho I kind of miss the cover of the bootleg, I still don't love the design choices for this one--even if they're better than the Funimation copy

Got my copy from Milan records on Saturday.  Spun it last night while decorating my Xmas tree, and with my girlfriend reading  some Korean e-comic on the couch, and it was drizzling outside. 

it was super comfy and the record sounded amazing!

Edited by alwaysopenmouth

On 11/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, Multiverse said:

Got my red + black copies from Milan yesterday. My black copy came with some creasing on the jacket and some surface marks but I'm ngl, this is one of the best sounding records I own? I'm really impressed

tho I kind of miss the cover of the bootleg, I still don't love the design choices for this one--even if they're better than the Funimation copy

Holy shit, you ain't lying.  Even in the tracks with a single instrument, i.e. harmonica, etc., there is like no background noise. Really impressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

FINALLY NICE COVER ART! (but that's Netflix)

"Check out the Yoko Kanno supervised soundtrack to Netflix’ Cowboy Bebop on vinyl!
Album features 23 tracks only available on vinyl ! Illustrations by Toshihiro Kawamoto.
Pre-order starts on Thursday 9/15 at 8pm PST:

https://cowboybebop.lnk.to/netflixPR"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by IndigoHollow

On 9/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, IndigoHollow said:

FINALLY NICE COVER ART! (but that's Netflix)

"Check out the Yoko Kanno supervised soundtrack to Netflix’ Cowboy Bebop on vinyl!
Album features 23 tracks only available on vinyl ! Illustrations by Toshihiro Kawamoto.
Pre-order starts on Thursday 9/15 at 8pm PST:

https://cowboybebop.lnk.to/netflixPR"

Excited to have gotten a copy of this without needing to buy the $200 edition