PO NOW: Senses Fail - From The Depths Of Dreams

10 minutes ago, Cbolling126 said:

It's on Amazon. Looks like new cover

From The Depths Of Dreams https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VHY4RVY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LwWzDb0GKJ08T

If it's limited to 300 like I've seen listed places I wouldn't depend on Amazon getting these in though...

6 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

If it's limited to 300 like I've seen listed places I wouldn't depend on Amazon getting these in though...

Probably a standard pressing through Amazon/retail.  Although, I think PN presses a few thousand for retail and on some variant (not standard black).

200 - (PN Webstore Exclusive 1) - Easter Yellow in Baby Blue & w/ Heavy Black Splatter
300 - (PN Webstore Exclusive 2) - Cyan Blue & Bone Aside/Bside w/ Heavy White Splatter
300 - (US Indie Retail) - Half Aqua Blue/Half Baby Blue
250 - (UK / EU) - Baby Blue
300 - (Tour) - Easter Yellow w/ Baby Blue & Aqua Blue Twist
600 - (Various) - Clear w/ Heavy Aqua Blue Splatter

https://sensesfail.merchnow.com/

Edited by ckraus333

7 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

If someone finds the /300 US indie half and half  please post a link as that is the one I can't see to find . 

It was up earlier at Bullmoose but they probably pulled it down. Look in all the regular places, I didn't see them up at the moment (Amoeba, Looney Tunes, Bullmoose, RevHQ) there was image in the Knocked Loose thread with a full list.

58 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

If someone finds the /300 US indie half and half  please post a link as that is the one I can't see to find . 

I just asked the owner at my local record store about it and he had no idea about it. It does ship next week already.

Edited by ckraus333

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

It was up earlier at Bullmoose but they probably pulled it down. Look in all the regular places, I didn't see them up at the moment (Amoeba, Looney Tunes, Bullmoose, RevHQ) there was image in the Knocked Loose thread with a full list.

Yeah I will keep checking back because as you said all the usual places dont have it at the moment. 

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

Bull Moose and the usual indie retail outlets will have it. it came down cause they went up too early.

I preordered the /200 but my receipt is telling me I got another variant?

Edit: "sorry for the bad news!" -merchnow support 

Edited by lostcrimes