PO NOW: Senses Fail - From The Depths Of Dreams

2 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

I agree with this 100% which is also a bummer. That era really hit for me, I went through a lot of personal growth and coming out and the lyrics and the person Buddy became really clicked with me. I felt such a connection to PTTFYH and it reignited my love for the band. I'm not mad at the new stuff and I quite like it, I just wanted more PTTFYH both musically and lyrically. 

I thought Speak The Truth was a great place for this sound but if it's what the band is going back to so be it. I appreciate the small lyric updates and I'll be waiting to hear what comes next for them.

At one point Buddy said he was working on a Bayonet album, so that maybe that'll satisfy our Hardcore needs.

This album is as excellent as I wholeheartedly hoped it would be. Although the original recording’s rawness and character is very much absent here, it’s refreshing to hear it again and it seems like Buddy really tried to preserve the original while sounding like he’s come a long way vocally. It satisfies me in the same way the Offspring did when they re-recorded Dirty Magic. Good shit. 

On 9/12/2019 at 4:54 AM, NoSeatbeltSong said:

This album is as excellent as I wholeheartedly hoped it would be. Although the original recording’s rawness and character is very much absent here, it’s refreshing to hear it again and it seems like Buddy really tried to preserve the original while sounding like he’s come a long way vocally. It satisfies me in the same way the Offspring did when they re-recorded Dirty Magic. Good shit. 

Good comparison. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:17 AM, IanRees said:

should of come by the PN tent, we had em.

7 hours ago, IanRees said:

They must of sold out early friday then, we had 5 copies with us

4 hours ago, IanRees said:

Records are tough at festivals so we don’t bring a ton 

Dick response, bad cover up, worse cover up. Just don’t say anything and keep whatever validity you have.

1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

From what I’ve gathered, from being on here, you're not the biggest thinker, in general.

Step 1. Butt into a conversation that doesn't involve you.

Step 2. Get into an argument with one or more of the parties in the aforementioned conversation.

Step 3. Repeat.

Go play in traffic dude.

Edited by ckraus333

3 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Go play in traffic dude.

Really not the insult you intended it to be. If it’s traffic, there’s not too much movement, therefore not really a safety issue if I or any other, aware, adult were to play in it. One for trying. Look forward to your next post about a really bad Victory band from 2007.

Why would you insult someone defending you? Like my dude I would probably be really bummed to find out I missed it on my tour date but I wouldn't take it out in strangers over the internet. It's a cool looking vinyl record. Chill out.

Edited by lostcrimes

SRC will have some extra copies of the half baby blue/half aqua blue (US indie exclusive) on sale tomorrow. 

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/senses-fail-from-the-depths-of-dreams-aqua-baby-blue-12-ep.html

I might get called a bot. I could care less. Just trying to help people out.

1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

SRC will have some extra copies of the half baby blue/half aqua blue (US indie exclusive) on sale tomorrow. 

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/senses-fail-from-the-depths-of-dreams-aqua-baby-blue-12-ep.html

Dude, don’t let these shitty keyboard warriors get to you. I think you’re awesome for tirelessly being helpful on these boards. Seriously, thank you. 

On another note, hopefully, putting more copies up on sale will kick the lazy asses at SRC to ship my copy that I ordered nearly a month ago....

16 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

They really should update the artwork and tracklist. A lot of casual fans are going to see this as a straight repress.

Yeah that's pretty deceiving...

However we had issues with our distributer sending out wrong artwork for a release as well... probably out of their hands.

Edited by thedillon

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently they decided everyone on the last three dates can go fuck themselves and decided to sell them all as to not risk having any leftovers they could just put up on their web store. I'm not going to start verbally assaulting everyone like the other guy but I can't help but feel insulted. 

On 9/19/2019 at 6:40 PM, ckraus333 said:

Thank you this was the variant I hadn't been able to track down. 

• 11 months later...

Today on Twitter Buddy said that he found the masters for the Bayonet EP. Would be stoked to see a repress of those. Was hoping for some SF in 2020, but sounds like he's literally hoping to wait until he can tour again and just throw like his Double SF album + bayonet reissue + whatever else he's got.

8 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Today on Twitter Buddy said that he found the masters for the Bayonet EP. Would be stoked to see a repress of those. Was hoping for some SF in 2020, but sounds like he's literally hoping to wait until he can tour again and just throw like his Double SF album + bayonet reissue + whatever else he's got.

This is awesome. I bought my copy of Bayonet second hand and never got a digital copy. Just been rocking the youtube rip in my car for seven years. Would be nice to have a decent quality rip.

If someone around here has the original and wants to pm me... 😅