PO: Counterparts - Nothing Left To Love (11/01/2019)

On 9/6/2019 at 1:53 PM, Han Solo said:

Hahaha this is great. I had to grab a copy. If its listed as bundle #1 I'm sure we'll get a few more screenprints in the future 

Yeah I noticed that too and decided not to. I bought the #1 for Knocked Loose and it's arguably the worst one. That candle is weird and it was the least limited version of the screen print.

13 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah I noticed that too and decided not to. I bought the #1 for Knocked Loose and it's arguably the worst one. That candle is weird and it was the least limited version of the screen print.

Same here, not about KL, but dor the "#1" ... patience can be rewarding sometimes :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HMV preorder is up: https://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/nothing-left-to-love-(1)

unfortunately only shipping to the UK

edit:

I just noticed, it‘s missing the „lim. edition vinyl“ sticker in the store listing.  So maybe it’s just the regular version?! Not 100% sure at this point. 

When the limited vinyl is confirmed:

anyone nice here from the UK, who would order one for me and forward it to Germany???

Edited by xtobi-wanx

2 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

HMV preorder is up: https://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/nothing-left-to-love-(1)

unfortunately only shipping to the UK

edit:

I just noticed, it‘s missing the „lim. edition vinyl“ sticker in the store listing.  So maybe it’s just the regular version?! Not 100% sure at this point. 

When the limited vinyl is confirmed:

anyone nice here from the UK, who would order one for me and forward it to Germany???

They have a exclusive variant, its black w/ red pinwheel

8 hours ago, IanRees said:

They have a exclusive variant, its black w/ red pinwheel

that's right. but HMV usually puts a "lim. Edition Vinyl" sticker on the store entry, if it's liminted / exclusive. For this one, they haven't. There's no color indication given. Consequently, at this point noone knows which color you order at HMV

4 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

that's right. but HMV usually puts a "lim. Edition Vinyl" sticker on the store entry, if it's liminted / exclusive. For this one, they haven't. There's no color indication given. Consequently, at this point noone knows which color you order at HMV

I’m 99% positive it’s their exclusive 

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

I’m 99% positive it’s their exclusive 

why is that?

Looking at the HMV store, they have some entries with a "ltd. edition coloured vinyl" or "coloured vinyl" sticker on the cover picture, some entries have "(HMV exclusive)" added to the item's title. The Counterparts record has neither of these indicators.

edit:

doesn't matter anymore, item is sold out.

Edited by xtobi-wanx

38 minutes ago, xtobi-wanx said:

why is that?

Looking at the HMV store, they have some entries with a "ltd. edition coloured vinyl" or "coloured vinyl" sticker on the cover picture, some entries have "(HMV exclusive)" added to the item's title. The Counterparts record has neither of these indicators.

edit:

doesn't matter anymore, item is sold out.

This is the message I got from HMV on Facebook:
"No worries, thanks for your patience. We've had a look into this and found there were some errors in the listing. The colour version is not available on the site but may be found in stores when released this Friday 1st Nov. If there is a store local to you I would be happy to take a look?"

So it's in-store exclusive.

1 hour ago, xtobi-wanx said:

why is that?

Because i'm looking at the order they placed and they were only for their exclusive variant?

On 11/4/2019 at 4:47 AM, li0nel said:

I was literally about to ask the same thing @justindinealone maybe you can help? Haven't received any shipping notification as well :) Thanks!

depending on which variant you got it should be shipping.. there was a delay at the plant for the galaxy pressing and those are shipping late unfortunately!