PO: Counterparts - Nothing Left To Love (11/01/2019)

On 11/4/2019 at 8:34 AM, TheWindBlower said:

@IanRees I popped into a Newbury Comics on Friday to pick this up, and they said the LPs were delayed/on backorder but they're coming. Any idea when they might be in store? Or is this just a Newbury Comics delay?

Hopefully by the end of the week

2 minutes ago, fourlokoemo said:

yo @IanRees might be a bit of a weird question here but do you have any clue what variant my friend got? 

spacer.pngspacer.png

can't figure out what press was actually sent in the order since he originally ordered the galaxy

Hmm maybe its the /100 marble variant?  Its from new damage and they are completely separate for us so im not positive.

Just now, fourlokoemo said:

that's what i told him it could be, just seemed pretty dark compared to the mock for that one! 

yep, thats why im not sure, it seems closer to the galaxy to me but mocks are often just best guesses of what a variant will end up looking like so its quite possible they were going for a lighter color but it ended up different.

Unless its a unannounced 2nd pressing, im sure @justindinealone would be more help than me though.

6 hours ago, IanRees said:

yep, thats why im not sure, it seems closer to the galaxy to me but mocks are often just best guesses of what a variant will end up looking like so its quite possible they were going for a lighter color but it ended up different.

Unless its a unannounced 2nd pressing, im sure @justindinealone would be more help than me though.

apparently it's a canadian retail press /200 that was confirmed to be called "lava" at least what my friend was told about it

19 hours ago, IanRees said:

13 hours ago, fourlokoemo said:

apparently it's a canadian retail press /200 that was confirmed to be called "lava" at least what my friend was told about it

thanks guys.. this is the new damage retail variant - Lava /200.

spacer.png

https://www.dinealonestore.com/products/counterparts-nothing-left-to-love-lava-lp

On 9/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, hyperg1ant said:

Did anybody else receive the t shirt from this bundle? My package only had the record. Not sure if things typically ship separate or not from Merch Limited. 

1 hour ago, Autumn. said:

The shirt came with mine in the package, I would message them about it since it should've shipped all together. 

Damn. Yeah I just emailed. Literally all that shipped to me was a record mailer, so obviously the shirt couldn't fit in there haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...