[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

11 hours ago, Why not Shelby said:

Exactly, I've been arguing this for years now but there's always someone who thinks 180g does something. That's a whole ass nother record they could have pressed for every three and a half 180g records. Such a waste.

I miss those punk singles I used to listen to in high school that were as thin as prosciutto and ultra-transparent when held to the light.

You could probably get a good dozen of those pressed out of the same pellets as a single 180g brick.

14 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

There was a time when Tool was my favourite band.... Haven't released anything good in over 20 years, and now this 5 single side LPs! What a bunch of shit cunts.

For me, Paul's project Lusk after he helped write some of Aenima (I don't care if I used the song or album spelling, but I mean the album) and then split was more enjoyable than anything post-Undertow. I like songs here and there so I'm not a total hater, but that's their peak for me... and I can acknowledge that Justin is an objectively more skilled bassist.

Looks like they're ALSO dropping a  Blu-Ray of something called Opiate2 (Opiate Squared) that is supposed to be a short film of a re-imagined version of the single final song off their first EP. Sounds like a joke, but I'm sure the details will be a hoot. When did actual Tool become a toolshed.down.net April first post from Kabir?

7 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Looks like they're ALSO dropping a  Blu-Ray of something called Opiate2 (Opiate Squared) that is supposed to be a short film of a re-imagined version of the single final song off their first EP. Sounds like a joke, but I'm sure the details will be a hoot. When did actual Tool become a toolshed.down.net April first post from Kabir?

Yo, honestly! That is a great way to put it. This all feels like Kabir's obvious prank posts come to life.

The Discogs description is so contrived. 🙄

FEAR INOCULUM ULTRA DELUXE LP, they were inspired to offer for sale this very limited number of advance pressings to TOOLARMY VIP PACKAGE holders (taking advantage of their early merch access) beginning with tonight’s show in Philadelphia and extending to the remaining shows in Elmont, Newark, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and so forth, or until there are no more available (prior to the worldwide release that’s projected for sometime in April). Furthermore, these early vinyl arrivals (only a tour item for the time being) have been AUTOGRAPHED, adding a personal touch to the cover imagery. The package contains 5 discs of industry best 180g vinyl, with audio tracks on one side and etched art on the reverse of each side of the disc. Though the quantities are very limited, should there be any remaining copies, they will be made available to concert goers at the general merch booth.

4 minutes ago, angryalan said:

The Discogs description is so contrived. 🙄

FEAR INOCULUM ULTRA DELUXE LP, they were inspired to offer for sale this very limited number of advance pressings to TOOLARMY VIP PACKAGE holders (taking advantage of their early merch access) beginning with tonight’s show in Philadelphia and extending to the remaining shows in Elmont, Newark, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and so forth, or until there are no more available (prior to the worldwide release that’s projected for sometime in April). Furthermore, these early vinyl arrivals (only a tour item for the time being) have been AUTOGRAPHED, adding a personal touch to the cover imagery. The package contains 5 discs of industry best 180g vinyl, with audio tracks on one side and etched art on the reverse of each side of the disc. Though the quantities are very limited, should there be any remaining copies, they will be made available to concert goers at the general merch booth.

That's just a copy / paste of the social media announcement.

1 hour ago, x_doublealbumyeti_x said:

Not sure how people feel about bullmoose but it’s cheaper there. $23

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/35380156/tool-opiate-2-blu-ray

Bullmoose is employee owned as of a month ago. Nobody talks about good things though. 

1 hour ago, Why not Shelby said:

Not sure what the joke is supposed to be but it's owned by a group of 140 employees now.

Yo! Thank you for that. I turned my back on that store after the union-busting scandal of last Summer but you're saying they have reformatted into a co-operative???