[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

2 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Yo! Thank you for that. I turned my back on that store after the union-busting scandal of last Summer but you're saying they have reformatted into a co-operative???

https://www.mainebiz.biz/article/bull-moose-becomes-employee-owned#:~:text=After more than 30 years,of the board of directors. 

I know people are going to buy this regardless, but come on, $160 for what amounts to one single record's worth of music is a pretty shitty deal unless you just like spending money. It's a band-sanctioned flip. Buy the Ritual De Lo Habitual repress instead, it's a better album and costs only $32.

6 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

I know people are going to buy this regardless, but come on, $160 for what amounts to one single record's worth of music is a pretty shitty deal unless you just like spending money. It's a band-sanctioned flip. Buy the Ritual De Lo Habitual repress instead, it's a better album and costs only $32.

yeah, that'll be a hard pass for me.

56 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

No one is buying this for the music. It's a collectible.