[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

5 minutes ago, nfstyl said:

I'm not disagreeing,  I work in a record store, so like any other title (especially right now). I will believe it's out when it's physically in the store.

But lately with the weird combination of TOOL level trolling and Taylor Swift level Marketing (plus I mean these guys are not getting any younger and as the title of this thread indicates, SOMEONE has to pay for Caduceus) it kind of seems that it should be coming. 

Now, if that is this year, next year, (2026 for the 30th anniversary) or 2996 for the 100th. who knows?

2996-1996=…100? 

2 hours ago, nfstyl said:

Sorry, typo.

I forgot how perfect everyone on this board is.

My bad. 

I'll try to be more "VC Perfect" in the future.

I'll go back to lurking now.

Damn I was gonna fuck with that guy for correcting an obvious typo but you've managed to make it impossible to defend you 😂 

I'm so sorry you ended up this way man but I'm sure there's still time to change. Please change.

• 4 weeks later...

…For the initial scramble.  Some autographed or lenticular tomfoolery with no mention that a more reasonable version is a week or two away from preordering.  And perhaps even then a modest, no-frill version some months down the road.

Or it could be a DVD with a new music video, for a song off an album that’s 16 years old.  Fully prepared for either.

If it ends up being 1/2 speed master of 10,000 Days on 10 discs, in an obsidian box with white gold etching artwork, and a collection of 4 tiny bottles each of them containing a fart from a band member for $10,000, i'll definitely pass on it.  I'll wait a few months for the half-priced basic version, ain't falling for that shit again like i did with the 5LP FI box.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 10:28 PM, thesecrets0308 said:

If it ends up being 1/2 speed master of 10,000 Days on 10 discs, in an obsidian box with white gold etching artwork, and a collection of 4 tiny bottles each of them containing a fart from a band member for $10,000, i'll definitely pass on it.  I'll wait a few months for the half-priced basic version, ain't falling for that shit again like i did with the 5LP FI box.

Not gonna make that mistake again either. One of my dumbest purchases ever. Surpassed only by that ridiculous Mars Volta box.