[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm surprised that noone has shared this
Justin Chancellor designed CD reissue of Undertow available only at shows... for $500

The BIGGEST news about this shameless cash grab is that it's the first time that Tool have acknowledged the existence of this album in like a decade!

16 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Justin Chancellor designed CD reissue of Undertow available only at shows... for $500

The BIGGEST news about this shameless cash grab is that it's the first time that Tool have acknowledged the existence of this album in like a decade!

Love how he’s like of course it has the CD 🤣.  How much is the non cd variant gonna cost.   They love milking peoples wallet big time. 

14 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Nice! Undertow POG!

On 10/19/2023 at 12:43 PM, faaip de oiad said:

thumbnail_Matters-Knot-Pt-1-prod-shot-Me

https://shop.revolvermag.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/mtvoid-justin-chancellor-of-tool-matters-knot-pt-1-lp-metallic-swirl-vinyl-limited-to-200

MTVOID (Justin Chancellor of TOOL) ‘MATTER'S KNOT PT. 1’ LP (Metallic Swirl Vinyl, Limited to 200)

$50 for a single LP. Good fucking times. And lol at the $500 CD.