[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

41 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Well. If the price is supposed to $169.98 & Amazon made a snafu, they best honor their price. 

Yes, the always honorable Amazon company will have no choice but to honor their word lest they besmirch their impeccable reputation for honesty and impeccable customer service. 

Amazon price jumped up to $169.98 as of this posting.

On a more positive note of inquiry, is anyone else interpreting this stock product photo to be insinuating that there are 3(?) different outer casing cover art variants? Or am I not understanding the way that is made up?

4 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Amazon price jumped up to $169.98 as of this posting.

On a more positive note of inquiry, is anyone else interpreting this stock product photo to be insinuating that there are 3(?) different outer casing cover art variants? Or am I not understanding the way that is made up?

I was wondering that but I THINK it's the front, back and the front again to show its a slipcase? 

Yeah. The band just posted the pre-order links & includes that Amazon listing with the new price. 

I know it’s a point of contention & ridicule, but I am going to be pissed if Amazon doesn’t honor that original snafu price. They screwed me before when Iron Maiden’s last record came out & they initially fucked up on their listing at the start. I did…very drunkenly…argue with their customer service & ended up with a gift card credit thing for the difference in price after they cancelled my original order. 

$170 is still too high for a 5LP set.  The initial $130 was probably still excessive.  But the jump between those 2 amounts – while a nice savings – are within a realistic margin.  Per Amazon’s pre-order price guarantee, it’s locked in.  It would be different if they were clearly and obviously listed erroneously; you could expect them to make a fuss and cancel your order if this went up for $17.  $130 though?  I would be baffled if they didn’t honor it.

56 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Yeah. The band just posted the pre-order links & includes that Amazon listing with the new price. 

I know it’s a point of contention & ridicule, but I am going to be pissed if Amazon doesn’t honor that original snafu price. They screwed me before when Iron Maiden’s last record came out & they initially fucked up on their listing at the start. I did…very drunkenly…argue with their customer service & ended up with a gift card credit thing for the difference in price after they cancelled my original order. 

They honored the price for my Iron Maiden order last time. I didn't have to bicker at all.