Jump to content

[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Leprekon said:

I wouldn’t recommend them as they didn’t secure my 5LP and got damaged and had to get them to give me  some money/discount on it but that was being shipped through DHL to Canada.  Then had to do the amazon swap for a mint copy. 

never had issues with them to Hungary, but I bet shipping these boxes are different than normal LPs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Damn I got chumped so hard on that 5xLP. Deep remorse on that buy.

 

Got shipping confirmation for my 3xLP though. I'll actually open and play that one. And true to form, it will be discounted about 40% in about 2 months as predicted above.

It’s $53 on Amazon right now. 17% off. Won’t be long before it’s 40…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Looks like I paid 52.91 to popmarket for my copy. Feels good to not patronize Amazon. I do try so rigorously to avoid it.

I'd buy from Amazon over Popmarket every time. Much better customer service. Better return policy. And half of my Popmarket orders have never even shown up. 

Edited by ntslash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I'd buy from Amazon over Popmarket every time. Much better customer service. Better return policy. And half of my Popmarket orders have never even shown up. 

Never had an issue with popmarket but Amazon literally is the tool of the devil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I'd buy from Amazon over Popmarket every time. Much better customer service. Better return policy. And half of my Popmarket orders have never even shown up. 

Mine showed up damaged and not even packaged properly and only in the package that the 5LP came in without sealing the sides.    First and last time buying from them. Plus DHL to Canada is atrocious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Leprekon said:

Mine showed up damaged and not even packaged properly and only in the package that the 5LP came in without sealing the sides.    First and last time buying from them. Plus DHL to Canada is atrocious. 

Which store are you referring to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 4:18 PM, ntslash said:

I'd buy from Amazon over Popmarket every time. Much better customer service. Better return policy. And half of my Popmarket orders have never even shown up. 

Never ordered from Popmarket but I will say that Amazon is the only online store I've ever ordered from that delivered a record with literally no packaging. Just a postage label stuck on the shrinkwrap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Squard said:

Never ordered from Popmarket but I will say that Amazon is the only online store I've ever ordered from that delivered a record with literally no packaging. Just a postage label stuck on the shrinkwrap.

I received a Rolling Stones box set like that years ago.  It did not fair well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, solitaryreign said:

Just received this, did not open it yet though. What do you guys do with those super large stickers on the shrink? I mean they are part of the whole package, so just tossing them feels wrong. 

There was a time when I liked holding on to them but nowadays I just throw them away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twatay keeping me in check with that reaction, my bad.  Got my prog threads mixed up.

I have little to contribute to this discussion other than admitting that I very much strive to not order from Amazon when I can help it, but did so for this 5LP set.  (And was pleased to see it arrive with adequate package and care.)

Edited by Derek™
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, solitaryreign said:

Just received this, did not open it yet though. What do you guys do with those super large stickers on the shrink? I mean they are part of the whole package, so just tossing them feels wrong. 

If they aren’t paper stickers, you can usually peel them off the shrink and apply them to an outer sleeve.  
 

I’ve had a bunch of success keeping hype stickers that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×