[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Was wondering when that royal cunt would return.

anyways, my stupid deluxe cd shipped today from bullmoose so that’s cool I guess

He was rightfully banned for a month.  Really makes you wonder what he did to get his fix for attention for those 4 weeks, eh?

I expect a full report on the mind-blowing visuals exclusive to that 4” LED.

25 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

He was rightfully banned for a month.  Really makes you wonder what he did to get his fix for attention for those 4 weeks, eh?

I expect a full report on the mind-blowing visuals exclusive to that 4” LED.

Mine also shipped/ is shipping. Will update once the trip wears off.

Hey cool can we get another ban and remove that negative feedback from my page? Out of curiosity even if I did love sucking dick, how’s that a bad thing? Trolling with grade school level homophobia is lame, go back to 4chan and r/MGTOW with the other mouthbreathing incels.

Im probably just gonna sell the cd at cost after I fuck with it for a day or two, not something I need haha.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

6 minutes ago, JFC1549 said:

What A TOOL.

Coming from the guy who just took time to leave me negative feedback twice over, that’s pretty good.

Hey @jhulud – why isn’t this shit bird permabanned yet?  They’ve wasted no time reinforcing the fact that they have nothing to contribute to the boards other than trite trolling and exploitation of forum features.  If you’re going to allow this behavior to run rampant, can I at least get my feedback restored?  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Hey cool can we get another ban and remove that negative feedback from my page? Out of curiosity even if I did love sucking dick, how’s that a bad thing? Trolling with grade school level homophobia is lame, go back to 4chan and r/MGTOW with the other mouthbreathing incels.

Im probably just gonna sell the cd at cost after I fuck with it for a day or two, not something I need haha.

You too eh?  Looks like he hit you, me, and Fowty with negative feedback galore.  My favorite part was when he accidentally left Fowty a positive feedback – with a lewd remark – but made sure to amend it with two negative ones, haha.  True intelligence.  I’m impressed.

13 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Coming from the guy who just took time to leave me negative feedback twice over, that’s pretty good.

Hey @jhulud – why isn’t this shit bird permabanned yet?  They’ve wasted no time reinforcing the fact that they have nothing to contribute to the boards other than trite trolling and exploitation of forum features.  If you’re going to allow this behavior to run rampant, can I at least get my feedback restored?  Thanks.

Fucking again?

• mcpherson123 changed the title to [PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic