[PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards

I just downloaded the album and am jumping around.

I'm not really a TOOL fan, I don't listen to them and I still need to listen to a couple of their albums.  I listened because of the HYPE and I'm glad I did because PNEUMA is the best song I've heard!  I can't stop listening to it and it makes me feel really really good, and not in a ''song I like'' kind of way, it makes my body feel good, my face feel good, my mind feel good, etc...  WTF is this???

48 minutes ago, urban_bandito said:

I just downloaded the album and am jumping around.

I'm not really a TOOL fan, I don't listen to them and I still need to listen to a couple of their albums.  I listened because of the HYPE and I'm glad I did because PNEUMA is the best song I've heard!  I can't stop listening to it and it makes me feel really really good, and not in a ''song I like'' kind of way, it makes my body feel good, my face feel good, my mind feel good, etc...  WTF is this???

Oh dear, it sounds like you've confused listening to a mediocre Tool song with taking MDMA.

Edited by burdenx

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

We just wanted a nice place to talk about Tool without JFC, I don't know why that's such a tall order.

JFC is clearly a manlet. They all have the same stupid way of trolling because homosexuality manifests late in life due to the inability to attract women.

42 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I’m just trying to find a place that I can order from that still has some.  On top of worrying about Hurricane Dorian barreling towards FloriDUH! 

Takeaway: leave that godforsaken hellhole.

I think this will be super easy to find come the weekend. Maybe.

• mcpherson123 changed the title to [PO Soon] TOOL - Fear Inoculum 5x12" w/etching ULTRA-DELUXE BOX SET AT THE LOW LOW PRICE of $810...cuz TOOL hates their fans and someone needs to maintain Maynard's Vineyards
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic