PO: Saves the Day-Through Being Cool 20th Anniversary 2xLP

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, meatrocket8 said:

Looks like it was available without the pizza box.

https://www.discogs.com/release/22500944-Saves-The-Day-Through-Being-Cool

Cool, picked one up.  Thanks.  The color looks really close to the original first press blue, one of my biggest vinyl regrets was selling mine a LONG time ago 

4 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

They’re doing Stay What You Are in entirety on July 22nd at Starland Ballroom in NJ.  Hopefully they have some sort of repress coming through for that album.  

This. That’s my favorite album of all time and it deserves the deluxe treatment. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

The basement demos are meh, but the live sesh is goood!

It is, still doesn't belong to vinyl and they still do it for the sole purpose to milk fans even more money, where 99% of the time the 2nd disc would never hit the table. Easily accessible on spotify as it should be.

But yeah boss @MyEnemy told me to shut up because he is in vinyl for 5 years and thinks this is normal and he needs to swallow everything a band/ label does. Hopefully he can grow out of this mentality.

Edited by xfactor675

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

But yeah boss @MyEnemy told me to shut up because he is in vinyl for 5 years and thinks this is normal and he needs to swallow everything a band/ label does. Hopefully he can grow out of this mentality.

Yup, 5 years. Got me. 

Dude with A Wilhelm Scream avatar that complains about shit that's actually cool to people who like certain bands making a half witted jab. 

You're as useless as 90% of what Enjoy The Ride puts out. Instead of sticking your foot in your mouth stick it up your ass, try and take some photos. It'll be more entertaining than the bullshit you spout on a daily basis.

7 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

It is, still doesn't belong to vinyl and they still do it for the sole purpose to milk fans even more money, where 99% of the time the 2nd disc would never hit the table. Easily accessible on spotify as it should be.

9 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Yup, 5 years. Got me. 

Dude with A Wilhelm Scream avatar that complains about shit that's actually cool to people who like certain bands making a half witted jab. 

You're as useless as 90% of what Enjoy The Ride puts out. Instead of sticking your foot in your mouth stick it up your ass, try and take some photos. It'll be more entertaining than the bullshit you spout on a daily basis.

Can you guys just get it over with and fuck already?

17 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Yup, 5 years. Got me. 

You are the biggest asshole around here, i hope you know it. Why people can't have opinions on a forum which differ from yours? Grow up you pathetic piece of shit. 

I also like those bands, this is the reason i comment on stuff they do I don't like, which are those stupid pointless cashgrabs (which weren't here back in the day, obviously you don't remember it because you jumped on the vinyl boom bandwagon)

The wilhelm scream analogy is also pointless and makes you a douchebag as well, because it is from the time when vc actually released records and it was one of them (you might be too young for that phase too), and it is from back then. Grow up idiot.

Edited by xfactor675

24 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

You are the biggest asshole around here, i hope you know it. Why people can't have opinions on a forum which differ from yours? Grow up you pathetic piece of shit. 

I also like those bands, this is the reason i comment on stuff they do I don't like, which are those stupid pointless cashgrabs (which weren't here back in the day, obviously you don't remember it because you jumped on the vinyl boom bandwagon)

The wilhelm scream analogy is also pointless and makes you a douchebag as well, because it is from the time when vc actually released records and it was one of them (you might be too young for that phase too), and it is from back then. Grow up idiot.

No pun intended, but you're a broken fucking record and every thread I see you post the same shit. GET OVER IT!!! How old are you? You sound like a child. Real funny that you tell me to grow up when you keep lambasting about the same bullshit! But it or go on Discogs and get an original copy. It's actually funny that you care SO MUCH about spending an extra $5-$10 on shit you don't care about but other people actually enjoy. Again, shut the fuck up you fruggle piece of shit.

I brought it up because you like shit music, and you complain about bands that suck. Warped Tour 2006 called they told me to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

I may be one of the biggest assholes here, but no one has ever said what they wanted to about you. You fucking suck!

Lastly, love the age basing. You have no idea who I am or how long I've been in this. But you can keep that up, if you want. Help to make you think you're "winning" this.

Edited by MyEnemy

9 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

No pun intended, but you're a broken fucking record and every thread I see you post the same shit. GET OVER IT!!! How old are you? You sound like a child. Real funny that you tell me to grow up when you keep lambasting about the same bullshit! But it or go on Discogs and get an original copy. It's actually funny that you care SO MUCH about spending an extra $5-$10 on shit you don't care about but other people actually enjoy. Again, shut the fuck up you fruggle piece of shit.

I brought it up because you like shit music, and you complain about bands that suck. Warped Tour 2006 called they told me to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

I may be one of the biggest assholes here, but no one has ever said what they wanted to about you. You fucking suck!

Lastly, love the age(I'm 38 btw and have been collecting since I was 11) basing. You have no idea who I am or who long I've been in this. But you can keep that up, if you want. Help to make you think you're "winning" this.

Well you get personal on me first, and this is here not the first time. You could have just shut up, but couldnt multiple times. You have no idea about me and about my music taste either (funny thing we more or less like the same because you comment where i comment, another own goal lol)

Also if you'd understand basic logic, it was never the extra 5 bucks, it was about the principal, that as a band you don't see your fanbase as milking cow.

I don't want to win anything, I just want personal assholes like you could shut up when you meant to shut up...

Edited by xfactor675

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

It's not a Tumea.

Lol you make fun of a typo from a person whose mother language is not english. Which language do you speak other than english ? Another low from you. Keep it up pathetic asshole. You really needed to get laid. Those virgin years creeping up badly.

Edited by xfactor675