PO NOW: From Indian Lakes - Dimly Lit

whoa

17 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Hell yeah! Probably going to go with the green.

Edit: fuck me. 45.50 after shipping...no Media mail.

I've been hovering at the checkout wondering if I'm prepared to drop $60 on this! The price of independence.

Edited by whoa

Regarding the current cost of buying items from the US it may not be an option here, but I crossed a line a few weeks back and bought something I wanted  at a similar price from the US on paypal credit.😣 I didn't open the account specifically for that purpose, but figured another few pounds a month over 12 months wouldn't make a massive difference.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

when does this record drop? 

I believe the email I got said 10/18 but the site says it’s estimated to ship 10/4 which would be nice.

1 hour ago, erasedtapes said:

Dissonance is great, loving everything so far. Another single "It Pulls You Up" is out as well. I can currently only find it on Apple Music but it's probably on Spotify:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/dimly-lit/1476526969

New singles are so great. It Pulls You Up has been on repeat for me. Also notified it isn’t on Spotify which is strange. I believe you can stream them on their bandcamp though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been waiting on the vinyl as well before I listen to this as well, but I think I may cave. He said on twitter that the vinyl was delayed due to the printers and that they should be shipped this week. I have yet to have a record shipped via Fedex so I guess it may be a while. 

Just saw a comment response from today saying that the printers got delayed and that the vinyl should be shipping out this week. Assuming that holds true for the tapes/merch as well. Guess I'll stick it out a few more days to hear it on wax first, but I wouldn't be surprised if these end up shipping out late this week and arriving early next week.

1 hour ago, erasedtapes said:

Just saw a comment response from today saying that the printers got delayed and that the vinyl should be shipping out this week. Assuming that holds true for the tapes/merch as well. Guess I'll stick it out a few more days to hear it on wax first, but I wouldn't be surprised if these end up shipping out late this week and arriving early next week.

I actually got a shipping confirmation today for the vinyl. Just waiting for it to update in USPS’ system. 🙏🏻

18 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

I actually got a shipping confirmation today for the vinyl. Just waiting for it to update in USPS’ system. 🙏🏻

Same. I'm assuming the "printers" he was referring to in the updates was Fedex and he just said fuck it and went with USPS. Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to try to get a partial refund on shipping, because I know for damn sure it doesn't cost $16.50 to ship with USPS, even with priority. 

4 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Same. I'm assuming the "printers" he was referring to in the updates was Fedex and he just said fuck it and went with USPS. Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to try to get a partial refund on shipping, because I know for damn sure it doesn't cost $16.50 to ship with USPS, even with priority. 

Uhm, I paid $10.50 for USPS Priority so I would definitely hit up wallflower merch for the refund. Worst they could say is no but wouldn’t hurt to try. :)

Got mine in today. I snagged the green and it turned out very nice like the mock-up. Gatefold with lyrics and all. Only bummer is no DL code but I have no problem supporting him and buying the album twice. Def would recommend people to grab the record from bandcamp tho if you want digital included. 

9 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

Got mine in today. I snagged the green and it turned out very nice like the mock-up. Gatefold with lyrics and all. Only bummer is no DL code but I have no problem supporting him and buying the album twice. Def would recommend people to grab the record from bandcamp tho if you want digital included. 

Awesome to hear, very much looking forward to getting mine––got the green and the white/yellow split.

Also, there's going to be a tour only variant as well. If anyone ends up with an extra, I'd be interested in snagging one.

Welp, my copies arrived with super dinged jackets, so pumped about that. They're not little guys either, some of the corners are ruined. Pretty disappointed that I had to wait 2 full weeks after the album dropped for this. I usually don't even care about jacket imperfections, but these are bad even by my low standards.

On the plus side, the records turned out nice, although the green variant doesn't have the texture shown in the mockup.