PO NOW: From Indian Lakes - Dimly Lit

whoa

11 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

Went to the show in Denver tonight. The tour variant is half blue/half white for anyone wondering. $30. Didn’t seem like they were limiting them. 

Damn, I hope they put them up for sale after the tour. Sounds like it's cooler than the green, which is nice but kinda disappointing.

1 hour ago, justin_cole12 said:

This album is one of Joey's best. Can't get over how good it is.

Thought the green vinyl turned out kind of eh compared to the mock-up but at least it's better than any of the other variants. I'm just not a big fan of half and half.

I agree. I love each of his albums for different reasons and I didn’t think Absent Sounds could be topped for me but definitely feeling like this one is doing that for me. It’s still got that signature FIL sound but dynamic and experimental enough to push the boundaries of his sound too. Really dig the electronic vibes of the album a lot too. 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, x_doublealbumyeti_x said:

I know this might be a little off the main topic but did anyone order joe’s solo album and not receive it yet? I’ve had a shipping label that was printed on the 21st of October with no movement. Sent a message to him on bandcamp a week or so ago and still nothing

Def should have received it by now. Shoot him a message on IG. He seems to be more responsive there. 

• 2 years later...

From Indian Lakes bump, Anniversary pressing

We have been asked many times over the years to re-press this album on vinyl, but we do not own the masters and the label is in control of them.

So when recently celebrating the anniversary of the album, we thought it would be a good idea to take the opportunity and put these sessions on vinyl and in the store.

Something different, but with the core of the energy still there for those who feel the pang of nostalgia this group of songs bring. Some tasteful updates, respectfully.

Thank you for supporting since it originally came out, and thanks for being here now.
Enjoy.

Track Listing:
Anything
We Are Sick
Paintings
Breaking My Bones
I Don’t Know You
Stay Outside
Below
My mouth, My Lips
Your Son
We Follow