PO - John Carpenter - Halloween Expanded Edition

fish

https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/collections/releases/products/sbr231-john-carpenter-halloween-expanded-edition

***All LP copies come housed in deluxe gatefold packaging with a lenticular sleeve that makes Michael "burn" when you slide it on and off of the jacket. Watch a demonstration here.***

***Sacred Bones Mail-Order Exclusive Edition: Edition of 1000 2xLP copies, pressed on Glow-in-the-Dark splatter vinyl, and available by mail-order only. ONE PER PERSON LIMIT.***

***Sacred Bones Record Society version: Edition of 150 2xLP copies pressed on Society-exclusive "Bloody Jumpsuit" vinyl and with Society-exclusive mixed tape, and available by mail-order only. ENROLL HERE.***

***Standard edition LP version is pressed on one orange LP and one black LP.***

The additional material included on the expanded edition adds a total of 24 cues to the album, spread across two more sides of vinyl on the deluxe double LP version. The LP also has all-new art and lavish packaging, including an optical-illusion lenticular sleeve that makes the flames around Michael Myers’s mask dance when you slide it off the record jacket. For diehard fans of the Halloween series, collectors of John Carpenter’s music, or anyone who wants to hear even more of the incredible score to this movie, this expanded edition is a must-buy.

*my search isn't working for some reason or else I would just have tacked this onto the old thread from last year.

48 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Definitely needed more versions of this. I listen to my eight variants of the standard score daily.

I look at them like alternate jerseys - you play the standard black on regular days, but on weekends and holidays the variants get a little time on the turntable. 

Here's a rundown of the new versions: 

– Main Version: LP1 Orange / LP2 Black – 7500 copies

– Red & Yellow Flicker (Vinyl Me Please Exclusive)  – 500 copies

– Neon Orange (F.Y.E. Exclusive) – 500 copies

– Pool of Blood (Bull Moose Exclusive) – 400 copies

– Orange-in-Clear inset w/ Black Splatter (Newbury Comics Exclusive) – 500 copies

– Orange w/ Black Splatter (Waxwork Exclusive) – 1000 copies

– Glow in the Dark Splatter (SB Mailorder Exclusive) – 1000 copies

– Blue w/ Red Splatter (Sacred Bones Record Society Exclusive) – 150 copies

– Orange & Silver Starburst (Discogs Exclusive) – 500 copies

10 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

– Orange-in-Clear inset w/ Black Splatter (Newbury Comics Exclusive) – 500 copies

lol

6 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Remember Stranger Things Vol. 1? lol

5 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

After dropping way too much money on Halloween 1-5 scores and the 2018 score, I'm gonna pass on this for now. If I see it around or at a discount, maybe I'll reconsider.

As long as you aren't worried about having the rarest versions i'd say there's a very high chance you'll be able to score one eventually in the $20 range at some point which is what i'm going to wait for. There will be over 12k available haha

They're working tf out of the Halloween franchise merchandise in the last couple of years in all aspects, doesn't matter what you're looking for there's probably a Halloween version of it out or coming soon. Even Gene Simmons would be impressed.

4 hours ago, hype said:

As long as you aren't worried about having the rarest versions i'd say there's a very high chance you'll be able to score one eventually in the $20 range at some point which is what i'm going to wait for. There will be over 12k available haha

They're working tf out of the Halloween franchise merchandise in the last couple of years in all aspects, doesn't matter what you're looking for there's probably a Halloween version of it out or coming soon. Even Gene Simmons would be impressed.

And they’re making 2 more films (at least) so we have more OSTs with dozens of variants to look forward to 🤗

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fish said:

Some leftover copies of the sold out Reznor Halloween theme remix here in both orange and black.

https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/products/sbr190-trent-reznor-atticus-ross-john-carpenters-halloween?mc_cid=46e880abbe&mc_eid=7a6402bf23

Goddamnit I still want/need this but I just cannot bring myself to spend $20 on it.

19 hours ago, fish said:

Some leftover copies of the sold out Reznor Halloween theme remix here in both orange and black.

https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/products/sbr190-trent-reznor-atticus-ross-john-carpenters-halloween?mc_cid=46e880abbe&mc_eid=7a6402bf23

did they ever replace the bad ones from last year?