Help finding a hardcore/punk band with 'UK' in their name...

I heard these guys on a sampler a few years ago and for the life of me cannot remember what their exact name was. I feel like it was a Bridge 9 or Rise sampler but I'm not seeing anything on their wiki or distros about it. I'm fairly certain the band had 'UK' in their name, and played a more hardcore punk style similiar to Refused, but the dude who sang had an obvious accent and didn't shout as much. They definetly had breakdowns in their music. I'm fairly certain their LP had artwork that was a white brick wall with their band logo graffiti'd on it in red/black. Does this ring any bells for anyone? I'd appreciate any help I can get.

4 minutes ago, omik11303 said:

Is it TRC - Nation? First thing I thought of, but mostly because of the artwork. Never actually listened so I can't comment on the sound but I think it was hardcore-leaning.

That's it! I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but that's definetly them. Thanks dude :D