PO Now - Turnover - Altogether (Out on November 1st)

• 2 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

One play through and I can fuck with it. Need some more time to say if I can dig it more or less than GN or PV.

Just finished too. Even better than expected, I feel like the singles were the (for lack of a better term) weakest tracks. Anyone who says these songs all sound the same this time around needs to stop listening to music as well lol.

53 minutes ago, Okami said:

Hello 

I like the record overall especially compared to Good Nature. I feel the sound is somewhere between Peripheral Vision and Good Nature. I think it will grow on me over time. 

this is how i feel after first listen. i'll listen over the weekend and im sure it will grow on me

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

This album is so so disappointing. It's like they're doing a bad impression of Paramore's last album. The only tracks that stood out to me were Still In Motion and Ceramic Sky.

Trying too hard now. Protip: don't bother listening to something you already want to troll so you can sound legit. That's already Tets' shtick.

I don't know what Paramore even sounds like for instance but their threads are great fun.

41 minutes ago, suckarnasalle said:

I like it! But just as Good Nature, they released it way to late. At least for us in the northern hemisphere. These are summer jams imo, not suited for autumn/winter.  🌴

I kinda agree and kind of disagree. It felt a lot more like a night album to me regardless of season, but there are also no seasons where I live... 

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Trying too hard now. Protip: don't bother listening to something you already want to troll so you can sound legit. That's already Tets' shtick.

I don't know what Paramore even sounds like for instance but their threads are great fun.

Ya know, normally I pass on by your uppity bullshit cause I just don't care but I'm having a weird day and I'm cranky.

I'll listen to whatever I want in whatever the fuck context I want. You think I wanted to troll this? I preordered it, I love Turnover, they're a great band, they're pretty local to me so I've been going to their shows for the better part of their existence. I was really hoping the lackluster singles weren't indicative of the album as a whole.

Which is why I referred to it as disappointing. Because I'm disappointed. Take your holier than thou bullshit elsewhere. You think making a comparison between two bands is trying too hard?

Fuck off, dude. Go count down the order numbers on Whirr's website to make sure you got that super special scrap of paper. We all know the losers who didn't get it are just posers. Or pick some  other excellent use of your copious free time, you message board dwelling inbred mouthbreathing waste of space. Imma get back to work.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

Just now, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Ya know, normally I pass on by your uppity bullshit cause I just don't care but I'm having a weird day and I'm cranky.

I'll listen to whatever I want in whatever the fuck context I want. You think I wanted to troll this? I preordered it, I love Turnover, they're a great band, they're pretty local to me so I've been going to their shows for the better part of their existence. I was really hoping the lackluster singles weren't indicative of the album as a whole.

Which is why I referred to it as disappointing. Because I'm disappointed. Take your holier than thou bullshit elsewhere. You think making a comparison between two bands is trying too hard? Fuck off, dude.

Lmao you can tell I didnt read this by how fast I posted