Thick as a brick

I got a bargain bin first press of Jethro Tull's Thick as a brick.

Put on the TT and found that both sides of the album are the same. Since it is one song and I know the album quite well the labels have side one and side two.

Has anyone here ever got something like that?

Oh! Howdy I just joined today so I look forward to Talking at Y'all

1 minute ago, vintage denon guy said:

Put on the TT and found that both sides of the album are the same. Since it is one song and I know the album quite well the labels have side one and side two.

Beware of being the roller when there is nothing left to roll

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Imagine going through life with a phobia of any literature that excels 3 sentences.

You dont write literature.  You write long winded nonsense.  Sad that you consider your rumblings literature

You also complain about other posters on the board wanting them banned, etc  but you are part of the problem. Anything that doesn't align with your thoughts becomes an issue for everyone where you flood topics because you have nothing better to do in life. I think below summarizes it all but somehow you will not see it and are the victim.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

So easy a caveman can read it.

Stop being dramatic and block me already, you illiterate, knuckle-dragging crybaby.  Never have I seen a user with a more fitting avatar.

“Long winded nonsense”.  Okay guy.

You’re obliviously clinging to some sort of vendetta if you were clearly hurt enough to bring this up out of the blue.  I think you can be an entitled prick with trash tastes but I don’t ridicule you or call you out on it, unwarranted.  I have no idea what your deal is but I encourage you to legitimately fuck off.  Please and thanks.

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

“Long winded nonsense”.  Okay guy.

You’re obliviously clinging to some sort of vendetta if you were clearly hurt enough to bring this up out of the blue.  I think you can be an entitled prick with trash tastes but I don’t ridicule you or call you out on it, unwarranted.  I have no idea what your deal is but I encourage you to legitimately fuck off.  Please and thanks.

Shhhhhhhhh.

Bs cool man, be cool. *hands you some shades*

5 hours ago, vintage denon guy said:

Hey what's up man! Just watch what you say round these parts or you'll catch some bearded fat guy parasites