RSD Black Friday 2019

nico

3 minutes ago, bungie said:

Still looking for Pearl Jam.  Anyone else?  Can't believe these are hard to find seeing that there were 13k pressed.

What was retail on these? 24.99? If you keep refreshing eBay for newly listed, I just snapped up one of $29. It seems shops are putting inventory online right now, but have to be quick and just catch at the right time. 

We will have our remaining inventory posted on our website at 9 am EST - www.monstermusicsc.com (click the Black Friday link) - and our physical store will be open at 10 and available to take phone orders (843 571-4657). We have extra stock on Phish, Garcia, Buckley, Elvis, Nas, Sublime, Frehley, Jinjer, Miles in Tokyo, Kings of Leon, Gov't Mule, John Lee Hooker, Naughty By Nature, Hendrix, Bill Evans, Fight, Hancock, Chet Baker, Zappa, Dio, Wrens, Satriani, Albert Hammond, & a few other odds & ends.  Feel free to ask if we've got something.  Out of Pearl Jam though! 

47 minutes ago, excid182 said:

Around $50

$50 that is going to be the one this year that blows up in price, as stated above the allocations were 1 per store (I ordered 8 and when I saw 1 was coming, tried to order more and was told allocations would not allow additional copies). Our only copy sold to the 6th guy in line. Grabbed The Mike Watt 7" (got the color variant) and The Chet Baker, Ya'll need to be hunting the Chet, it's like he is in the room and it's only $25 AAA mono mix cut by Kevin Gray

edit: oops meant to quote the poster you were responding to, sorry it's early 

Edited by NapalmBrain

2 hours ago, chaz725 said:

Crazy how these are impossible to find but they should be everywhere in a few weeks

Bullmoose says a few Sony releases didn't make it to some stores for BFRSD. PJ and Arcade Fire were 2 of them. I think there will be plenty of PJ at retail price all over the place over the next few weeks. 13,000 is a crazy huge pressing. 

Edited by timsimmons