RSD Black Friday 2019

nico

2 hours ago, CanadaPostRock said:

I find it hard to believe that third man only kept 100. Friday full line up there. I went in Saturday and got 2 copies (admittedly I flipped cause super ridiculous prices / demand). I went back yesterday and got another copy for myself. Still a bunch of copies there. No way they only kept 100 and didn’t sell out yet. I know a few other local ‘Detroiter’s’ flipping them on eBay. Yeah yeah, douchebag move on my part but it paid for other releases I couldn’t get at retail and paid flippers price. 

on the plus side, a black version will be out shortly. They were already pressing it this weekend there. 

That's what I was told by someone who is in a position to know.

3 hours ago, ifworkpermits said:

Same here. Did NOT think this one would be THAT hard to come by.

My local shop (http://www.trustychordsrecordshop.com) only got one but when I was checking out with it they mentioned that they were getting a couple more.  Not sure when they are supposed to be coming in or if they do mail order, but they are pretty responsive on FB Messenger or you can give them a call to check.  Maybe that's true of other stores as well. 

On 12/2/2019 at 9:58 AM, slackerhero said:

Still looking for Some Mad Hope if anyone has a lead 

thanks 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:49 AM, ifworkpermits said:

Same here. Did NOT think this one would be THAT hard to come by.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/32510822/matt-nathanson-some-mad-hope-blue-vinyl-sky-blue-vinyl-rsd-bf-exclusive-ltd-2000