PO: BAYSIDE "Interrobang" (out October 4)

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

FYI that dude you’re trying to have a real conversation with is a troll.

Clearly. Anyone that was purchasing records 10+ years ago knows that prices are NOW fucking insane. I am old as hell, and started buying records in the late 90's, mainly becuase they were far less expensive than their CD counterparts. The bonus was that I was listening to mostly hardcore and punk, and the hardcore and punk bands never really stopped putting music out on vinyl.

10 years ago most single LP's from smaller labels would have been $14-$16, and double LP's would have been around $18-$22. Prices have certainly not dropped, quite the opposite.

Back on topic...the new single (Interrobang) is a ripper.

15 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

have you gone to the post office and shipped something lately?  its unreal how much the cost of shipping has gone up by USPS.   also, the cost of vinyl has come down so much over the years, that the shipping is only half the price.  a new vinyl used to be closer to $30-$40 but now they are only like $15-$20.  either way its still prob cheaper then driving to the warehouse and picking it up yourself. 

well its still prob cheaper then flying to America to pick it up yourself right? so still a good deal consider the $1,000 you save in passports, plane tickets, and hotels.

yeah, but more and more labels ( and I know, a label run by 2 people in a garage doesn't have the funds/time to do this) like Pure Noise have set up a UK/EU store where the price of a record is slightly higher (same price as lp+cd bundle at Merchnow) but we don't pay 25dollars in shipping. And again I understand that only giants can do this (even though Rise doesn't) but for example Hopeless and PN, RFC,  are killing it

• 10 months later...