PO: Beat Happening- We Are Beat Happening Box Set 11/30

https://www.dominomusic.com/releases/beat-happening/we-are-beat-happening/box-set?_ga=2.242622091.805214999.1569508302-177940731.1563282443

DESCRIPTION

Deluxe 7 x LP vinyl box set in a hard slipcase

Heavyweight vinyl

Remastered at Abbey Road

Brand new 36 page book with rare images and liner notes from Lois Maffeo

This box set is the definitive document of the legendary Beat Happening: the entire recorded output of the band that helped create an international network of underground pop entirely on their own terms.

I may be in the minority here, but I really fuck with box sets. In most cases, I own one or two records, from random buying, of a band i really like, then all of a sudden all 4-5-6 of their LPs are together in one place, with cool extras and it comes out to $20-$25 an LP. Perfect!

Anyways, stoked for this.

20 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I may be in the minority here, but I really fuck with box sets. In most cases, I own one or two records, from random buying, of a band i really like, then all of a sudden all 4-5-6 of their LPs are together in one place, with cool extras and it comes out to $20-$25 an LP. Perfect!

Anyways, stoked for this.

I'm with you. Love a good boxset, but I always get a little bummed when I have a good number of them already though.

12 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm with you. Love a good boxset, but I always get a little bummed when I have a good number of them already though.

Ehhhh, yeah. But you can always sell ‘em and put it towards. In this case, my Red copy of You Turn Me On will

cover about half the box set. Don’t wanna get rid of it, but it’s a pretty good trade considering I got it for $5.

2 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Ehhhh, yeah. But you can always sell ‘em and put it towards. In this case, my Red copy of You Turn Me On will

cover about half the box set. Don’t wanna get rid of it, but it’s a pretty good trade considering I got it for $5.

True, and in this case I only have Dreamy and You Turn Me On, so it's worth the box this time the more I think about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...