So, this is finally happening

Asiwyfa.jpg
DEBUT ALBUM REPRESS AND BIRTHDAY SHOWS 2019

After years of you guys asking us we are delighted to say we have a new Limited Edition Repress of our debut album on its way.

The release will include a brand new live album recorded this year during 10 year anniversary 3 night residency in Belfast and it was mixed by the legendary Don Zientara at Inner Ear Studios, the man who made some of the records that made us want to start this band in the first place, from Minor Threat to Jawbox to Fugazi. This four plate reissue will feature more original artwork by artist Julian Friers who did the cover painting in 2009. This will be on sale at the following shows where we'll be performing the record in its entirety.

DEBUT ALBUM TOUR 2019

27/10/2019 // London (Sold Out)
27/10/2019 //  Paris
27/10/2019 //  Ghent
27/10/2019 //  Amsterdam
27/10/2019 //  Berlin
27/10/2019 //  Prague
27/10/2019 //  Cologne
27/12/2019 //  Kilkenny
28/12/2019 //  Cork
29/12/2019 //  Limerick
30/12/2019 //  Galway
31/12/2019 //  Dublin NYE Show

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Burkazoid said:

Instant order for me at £55 delivered, but still damn expensive. I really could’ve lived without the live LPs. Still very happy to have finally got this.

Really?  I’m super eager to hear those live LPs.  This is one of my favorite post-rock records and a gateway into the genre for me, personally, so I’ve played the hell out of it over the last 10 years.  Hearing a fresh take on it with extra bite would be killer.

Well,  they arent going to send me a new cover because they sold out of them and did not print any extras. They implicitly trust that all the post offices of the world and fedex wont damage any of their records and they "usually don't have a problem with them."  I'm so glad I went in on this and paid 40 bucks in shipping to have my record packaged shittyly with no bubble wrap and 1 thin layers worth of cardboard sitting directly against the record sleeve that will in no way be easily damaged. Fuck this shitty record label.

11 minutes ago, elvismcvegas said:

Well,  they arent going to send me a new cover because they sold out of them and did not print any extras. They implicitly trust that all the post offices of the world and fedex wont damage any of their records and they "usually don't have a problem with them."  I'm so glad I went in on this and paid 40 bucks in shipping to have my record packaged shittyly with no bubble wrap and 1 thin layers worth of cardboard sitting directly against the record sleeve that will in no way be easily damaged. Fuck this shitty record label.

That is mega-fucked and you have my condolences.  When you charge that much for shipping, I would almost assume that substantial packaging material is a given.  Hell, I go out of my way to reinforce any sale of mine that may be overseas, just because I know those parcels usually get put through the wringer.  Even if it’s a $20 sale, I know that the recipient is shelling out a good chunk of change in shipping as well, so a sloppy packaging job is simply inexcusable.  Can’t believe they have 0 extra jackets laying around.  I’m trying to recall how mine was secured – receiving a lot of orders over this last week – and I’m 99% confident I got more than what you’re describing.  It was all packaged in a hefty, oversized box, I’m pretty sure.

1 hour ago, zaoza said:

Oh man now I'm worried. Still waiting for it to survive the journey from UK, but considering my local post office here in Malaysia is not that smart and reliable, I can't help but think of the worst. Fingers crossed.

OOOOFFF, UK to Malaysia...feel free to post a picture of your record!

2 hours ago, Sasan said:

OOOOFFF, UK to Malaysia...feel free to post a picture of your record!

Haha will definitely do. So far I've only experienced one shipment mishap, when the parcel was clearly dropped resulting in a minor crack on the record. Since elvis said the way they packed this record is not up to standard, plus the size of this 4-disc LP and its thick cover, it'll be a miracle if there's no damage at all.

Edited by zaoza

1 hour ago, zaoza said:

Haha will definitely do. So far I've only experienced one shipment mishap, when the parcel was clearly dropped resulting in a minor cracked on the record. Since elvis said the way they packed this record is not up to standard, plus the size of this 4-disc LP and its thick cover, it'll be a miracle if there's no damage at all.

I cross my fingers!