Enter Shikari - Common Dreads

gazzo

On 10/4/2019 at 11:18 PM, V3XED said:

GITD Splatter sold out everywhere. 

God Damn It. I don't log in for a few days and of course something I miss something this awesome.  Definitely a top album for me when it was released, and one that I still finds itself being replayed on occasion.  Hope the splatter turns out great for everyone who was able to grab a copy!

7 hours ago, ajborneman said:

God Damn It. I don't log in for a few days and of course something I miss something this awesome.  Definitely a top album for me when it was released, and one that I still finds itself being replayed on occasion.  Hope the splatter turns out great for everyone who was able to grab a copy!

Black one is still up

25 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Its crazy to me to think back to bumping this album in my "youth" with the car stereo turned up to 11.

I would have never guessed or expected them to become such a predominant and beloved band. 

1,500 copies gone in like just over a day? And at 40$ a pop? (to the USA anyways). Pretty nuts. 

Yeah indeed. Still remember the debut album days. 

but they kept doing their thing, just better and better. Better production, always switching it up. Close communication with their fans. Having a political and ecological and sociological opinion. Think that all contributed 

• 1 month later...