PO: The Blue Nile - Reissues

A Walk Across The Rooftops, Hats, and Peace at Last. New Remasters /1000. 

https://thebluenilereissues.com/

Insanely expensive though - 24 pounds each, plus more than 20 pounds shipping to Canada for me for all three. I love this band, but really hoping these appear somewhere with better prices/shipping rates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Plarocks said:

My Bull Moose order was cancelled yesterday. 😕

Anyone else in the US get their re-issue of Hats?

I put in orders at both Amazon and Target in case of a cancelation, but both are still looking okay—I guess we'll see how the next two weeks go. That said, if both go through okay, I'd be happy to sell you one of mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazon UK shipped all three. PAL and Walk came together in great condition. Hats came separate, arrived the day before Christmas in the world's softest box and the jacket was completely bent and misshapen. So disappointing considering there's definitely a scarcity of these out there. I know folks who ordered from Amazon Canada never had them fulfilled.

The only thing I wonder is that originally these were supposed to be limited /1000, and then on facebook they announced they were no longer limited. I wonder if another batch is being pressed?

Edited by Sidney Crosley

23 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Amazon UK shipped all three. PAL and Walk came together in great condition. Hats came separate, arrived the day before Christmas in the world's softest box and the jacket was completely bent and misshapen. So disappointing considering there's definitely a scarcity of these out there. I know folks who ordered from Amazon Canada never had them fulfilled.

The only thing I wonder is that originally these were supposed to be limited /1000, and then on facebook they announced they were no longer limited. I wonder if another batch is being pressed?

That would make sense why Target keeps putting that hold on my account every week.

Might eventually show up in 8 months. 😄

Glad you got yours, and sadly the “Hats” mishap is why I primarily don’t use Amazon.

That would have been the “main” album I wanted. 😣

On 1/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, Sidney Crosley said:

Oh yeah, that is how they make it sound. "In order to fulfill all outstanding pre-orders, the decision to increase the pressing quantity has been agreed," so hopefully those outstanding Amazon US/Target/etc orders will be met at some point in the next few months.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, ryanthellama said:

I put in orders at both Amazon and Target in case of a cancelation, but both are still looking okay—I guess we'll see how the next two weeks go. That said, if both go through okay, I'd be happy to sell you one of mine.

Well, Target just kept putting temporary holds on my bank account every week for THREE MONTHS, just to then go ahead and cancel my order of Hats....😠

That being said, if you ever received that extra, banged up or otherwise, please PM me.

55 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Well, Target just kept putting temporary holds on my bank account every week for THREE MONTHS, just to then go ahead and cancel my order of Hats....😠

That being said, if you ever received that extra, banged up or otherwise, please PM me.

Target finally cancelled mine about a month ago, but my Amazon one is still sitting there. I'm not optimistic though.

7 hours ago, ryanthellama said:

Target finally cancelled mine about a month ago, but my Amazon one is still sitting there. I'm not optimistic though.

Well, with the whole Corona thing, it took Amazon a month to send me a Doctor Who box set they had on sale.

The Amazon one might show up after all.

I will never pre-order from Target again. 😒