**UPDATE** Vinyl Records Survey (3-5 minutes)

Hey everyone!

We are a group of UX (user experience) students in Vancouver designing a website for vinyl records stores. We would love it if you can please help us do a quick survey on your vinyl collection! The survey should only take around 3-5 minutes, and it closes on Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 8:00 am PST. Thank you in advance! :)

Survey link: http://forms.gle/gDeiUbQdAp4ZMWZB6

EDIT: We got lots of great responses and decided to extend the survey to October 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm PST. Thanks everyone, keep them coming!

EDIT 2: The survey is now closed. Thank you everyone again for your help. We will update this thread with the result once we finished organizing all the results. Thanks again and  happy music listening!

EDIT 3: RESULTS ARE IN! Please check it out: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VTb70lHKIfo3-R66iKkcSJK9qxxJFHLl Thanks everyone again :)

Edited by Sandra Needs Your Help

4 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Unrelated but Superstore is one of the best shows right now. I saw Nico Santos do stand up last month and it was absolutely hysterical.

I keep hearing it's amazing, and I've watched a significant number of episodes, but I just don't like it as much as most people. I'll probably keep watching it, but as an "in the background" kind of thing.

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

I wish someone would present us with their results. People always ask for help but don’t do anything in return. 

If people are interested, we can definitely post the result for everyone to see! The survey is still open for the next 12 hours and 48 minutes. Thank you everyone!!

Completed the survey, thank you for keeping it short.

I think that for me, the most important things are being able to CLEARLY understand exactly what I am buying.
That means all the specifics of the release, and what makes it unique. And if its actually available NOW, and in what condition.

Things like track-list, album duration, and general album info (not vinyl info) are way less important and shouldn't clutter things up.

Also, when possible having a clear / quality image that is accurate to the release is also very helpful and adds confidence for the purchaser. 

Nobody wants to play "vinyl roulette" when ordering because shipping is expensive, and the records are very valuable and easily damaged in transit.

Also, as mentioned above, please share your results and what your working on!

Cheers,