PO : Boysetsfire - Before The Eulogy & While A Nation Sleeps Deluxe

gazzo

As you all may know BOYSETSFIRE(official) are celebrating 25 years as a band in 2019. We thought about doing something special and decided to give two of their records a new touch and fill them with some bonus material.

"Before The Eulogy" will be available on vinyl for the very first time, got a new screenprinted cover and four new vinyl colors and "While A Nation Sleeps" comes in three new colors and five different screenprinted covers! 💥

Plus, you can find demos, extensive liner notes, unreleased songs, their BBC session recording and much more! Everything is available in limited numbers and will be released on November 8th, 2019.

Check the detailed pressing info on endhitsrecords.com/collections/boysetsfire

Thank you for your support! 🖤

72590520_2798419433524970_38786883282534

72428663_2798420376858209_49052510961480

got really excited for a minute, thought it was AFTER the eulogy

Man I saw this and was so pumped but then realized it was an overseas store and knew it would be way too much. Endhits puts out some great records but with shipping and whatnot it is almost always too much for me . There are times when I work 30-40 hours of overtime a week ( about 40% of the year) and this would be something I only order then sadly. 

• 2 weeks later...

We have some big news coming up in the next few days regarding the vinyl re-issues for 'after the eulogy' and 'tomorrow comes today' !

End Hits Records will be the ONLY store that will have COLORED vinyl and a LIMITED EDITION handnumbered screenprint cover versions of those classic BOYSETSFIRE(official) records!

Keep your eyes open on Thursday and sign up to the End Hits Records newsletter to get the info first at
https://endhitsrecords.com/

The one issue with ordering from End Hits here in the USA is the cost to mail 1 record is fair ( 10 euros ) but if you order 2 of 3 it goes up to close to 40 euros so if you want to order more then 1 record you have to place a few orders . I think the check out system is just messed up but those things can be difficult to fix I suspect. 

• 2 months later...

Looks like there was an issue with the address on my package (apparently it was incomplete per Canada Post) and it arrived all the way into Canada, only to be sent back.  It's still in Canada per the tracking, but Canada Post says they can't do anything now and it has to go aaaaall the way back to Germany before the label can resend.  Contacted them last night.

Edited by hookedonsonics
correct sentance

On 1/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, rambo said:

Is Anyone else's order lost or stuck in customs? No update on tracking since 12/14.

I'm in the same boat. Looks like the tracking info stops in Germany, and when it gets to the US, you're on your own. I've emailed the label a few times with no response. Is there anyone in the US that got their copies? Would be curious if it arrived via DHL or some other carrier. 

Thanks

11 hours ago, longwalkshortpiers said:

I'm in the same boat. Looks like the tracking info stops in Germany, and when it gets to the US, you're on your own. I've emailed the label a few times with no response. Is there anyone in the US that got their copies? Would be curious if it arrived via DHL or some other carrier. 

Thanks

I don't know which carrier that label used but have you tried to use the German DHL tracking number or Deutsche Post tracking number on the USPS website yet? Usually that works when I ship(ped) something to the U.S.

I think the DHL Germany or Deutsche Post tracking websites for your parcel should show a note about this on the right-handed side, too.

14 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

I don't know which carrier that label used but have you tried to use the German DHL tracking number or Deutsche Post tracking number on the USPS website yet? Usually that works when I ship(ped) something to the U.S.

I think the DHL Germany or Deutsche Post tracking websites for your parcel should show a note about this on the right-handed side, too.

Thanks for the tip. USPS site states:

Pre-Shipment:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

so it looks like it’s still in Germany.