PO : Boysetsfire - Before The Eulogy & While A Nation Sleeps Deluxe

gazzo

On 1/6/2020 at 12:42 PM, hookedonsonics said:

Looks like there was an issue with the address on my package (apparently it was incomplete per Canada Post) and it arrived all the way into Canada, only to be sent back.  It's still in Canada per the tracking, but Canada Post says they can't do anything now and it has to go aaaaall the way back to Germany before the label can resend.  Contacted them last night.

Update on mine - looking thru the DHL and Canada Post tracking info - it looks like they forgot to put my street on the shipping label...................... label hasn't answered me yet either, and the return is stuck in Ontario with no movement so I dunno wtf is going on now

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, longwalkshortpiers said:

So i heard back from the label, and apparently, my package didn't make it on to the airplane due to a dhl strike and was sent via boat (!!) to New York.. They said check back in a month. Anyone else in the United States get their copies or are we all shipwrecked??

I had received the same info from the label earlier in the week.  

the good news is that  my order arrived out of nowhere on Saturday - no tracking update at DHL.   Just a USPS delivery that I had to sign for. 

13 hours ago, gritter96 said:

I had received the same info from the label earlier in the week.  

the good news is that  my order arrived out of nowhere on Saturday - no tracking update at DHL.   Just a USPS delivery that I had to sign for. 

that is good news indeed, holding out hope mine shows up soon, thanks!