PO Now: Duster S/T

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

yeah, but considering what's up with NYC these days im not too surprised. wouldn't kill them to give a lil update tho...

Nobody needs an update. Use yr head. Nobody WANTS to have their normal way of life disrupted. I’m sure they’d much rather be expeditiously getting these orders in our hands than be dealing with lockdowns and a city overwhelmed by illness. Everybody needs to exercise even more patience than usual right now when it comes to how long your records take to arrive.

Also, mine started moving yesterday. I’m sure they are chipping away at this as quickly as they can.

7 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Nobody needs an update. Use yr head. Nobody WANTS to have their normal way of life disrupted. I’m sure they’d much rather be expeditiously getting these orders in our hands than be dealing with lockdowns and a city overwhelmed by illness. Everybody needs to exercise even more patience than usual right now when it comes to how long your records take to arrive.

Also, mine started moving yesterday. I’m sure they are chipping away at this as quickly as they can.

Considering they're sending out emails and updating their socials on the regular, totally reasonable to think they might also manage to give an update on shipment. Especially considering how they made a point on 3/18 of saying they were "shipping" everything that day. 

But in the end, nobody here is bothering them asking for one; this is an unrelated forum. Appreciate the self-righteous lecture tho!!

Edited by copelandkid

https://www.muddguts.shop/products/duster-lp-preorder-exclusive?variant=30711108370489

Muddguts stated:

preorder special also includes a limited edition  7" postcard flexi (a fully playable record stamped into the laminate of a postcard) featuring a brand new, unreleased exclusive song (not included on the record or available anywhere else... digital or otherwise.) with artwork by Cassie Ramone (vivian girls)... this will not be repressed.”

Wording suggests the FLEXI will not be repressed. No where states the LP will not be repressed.

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Just wanna say I wasn’t complaining or anything.  Totally understandable with everything going on right now and I think all of us are lucky to  still be getting anything.

I didn’t think either of you were genuinely complaining, just pointing out that we gotta be patient. I’ve heard rumblings of the USPS shutting down within a few months, so we are indeed lucky to get anything at all right now.