PO: Jeff Rosenstock - Thanks, Sorry! (Live 3xLP + photo book)

mizzle

4 hours ago, trainsaw said:

As much as I want it, think I’m gonna pass. Can’t see ever opening the book more than once and ~$40 is pretty steep 

really looking forward to the digital drop Friday tho

Is it though? For a 3xLP. Any 2xLP these days is $25 so you're getting a 3rd LP and a book for $13...

I'll definitely get this eventually since I was at these shows, but kinda bummed there's no limited variant.

5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Is it though? For a 3xLP. Any 2xLP these days is $25 so you're getting a 3rd LP and a book for $13...

I'll definitely get this eventually since I was at these shows, but kinda bummed there's no limited variant.

I mean I think it's limited to a degree, the product page says that it's expensive and complicated to make so when they're gone they probably won't make more. That said who knows how many were made for this run though.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine showed up yesterday. Book is cool and the whole layout is really well done.  The 3rd record is seven songs I don’t remember being on the original listing on the Really site and definetly aren’t on the version that’s on Spotify, not sure if vinyl only tracks.

1. 80s through the 50s

2. NEVERGONNAGETITBACKAGAIN

3. Dramamine

4. Polar Bear or Africa

5.Powerlessness

6. Get Old Forever

7. Darkness Records

5 hours ago, thebigbasic said:

Mine showed up yesterday. Book is cool and the whole layout is really well done.  The 3rd record is seven songs I don’t remember being on the original listing on the Really site and definetly aren’t on the version that’s on Spotify, not sure if vinyl only tracks.

1. 80s through the 50s

3. Dramamine

4. Polar Bear or Africa

5.Powerlessness

6. Get Old Forever

7. Darkness Records

Your copy should have a bandcamp download for those tracks in a hidden EP called "Sorry, Thanks!"

On 11/3/2019 at 6:50 AM, thebigbasic said:

1. 80s through the 50s

3. Dramamine

4. Polar Bear or Africa

5.Powerlessness

6. Get Old Forever

7. Darkness Records

Did you get a shipping notice or was it a surprise delivery? I wouldn't be mad if I came home from work in the next day or two and found this waiting for me.

I'm still waiting on the live recording from the final Bomb the Music Industry show to come out.

I listened to this on bandcamp today though and it was great! Even some of the songs from Post (an album that didn't really resonate with me when it came out) were killer. I'm going to have to go back and give that album a few more listens.

36 minutes ago, chunkrock said:

I'm still waiting on the live recording from the final Bomb the Music Industry show to come out.

Jeff said he's tried to mix it two or three times and never comes out satisfied because the recording wasn't that great to begin with. I'd kill for that audio, though, so I'm right there with ya.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...