Glass Pony - S/T album coming 11/2

Hey everyone!  As a frequent contributor here, I figured maybe a couple of you might be interested to hear my band, Glass Pony.  We have our first album coming out on 11/2, and NYS Music has premiered the first track from the album.  If you like indie, shoegaze, post-rock, or jambands, you might find something to dig from this

You can check out "Stardust" at the following link:

https://nysmusic.com/2019/10/18/premiere-glass-ponys-groovy-stardust-off-upcoming-debut-album/?fbclid=IwAR1_u4eaWiuZnVr2xYYeJEmfLboJAD3gf01TbxgD8a3Pyxo1Xh3HnT76zTA

Would love to hear any and all comments/critiques/flaming!  :D

7 hours ago, seku said:

Haha, I'd expected something much heavier! But don't get me wrong - this is definitely great piece of music, relaxing I'd say; reminds me summer time so much! This is the way I imagine California in its seventies ;)
Good luck with the record, Greg!

Haha thanks dude!  Yes, it's a bit surprising - I don't play post-metal or anything heavy.  However, much of our material is dark....  you'll see when the album comes out :) We had to pick a "poppy" song to use as the first single. 

Stay on the look out for our songs "Hypnos" and "Swing that Maximus" when the album drops.  That's got the goodies for the people here ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...