PO: Frances Quinlan (Hop Along) - Likewise - 1/31

AlexH.

Snagged one of the Emerald LPs, I love me some FQ so I'm really looking forward to this album based on the single. I've felt like Hop Along has been getting more and more straightforward - nothing wrong with that, I still love them - so I'm hoping this gets back to some of the raw-ness of (her) HAQA album or Hop Along's S/T.

Plus you just can't hate on that free shipping, Saddle Creek is so legit.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

Sky blue came in today. Sounds good so far.  Autographed lithograph was packaged nicely too. 

Got a picture? Really regret passing on that based on the price at the time.

I got the Vinyl Me Please variant in December lol, they shipped it too early. This album is great though

19 minutes ago, corey. said:

Got a picture? Really regret passing on that based on the price at the time.

I got the Vinyl Me Please variant in December lol, they shipped it too early. This album is great though

Wow, really?  VMP are truly off the rails.  Glad to hear the album delivers though – I’ve still only checked out the first single once, so far.  Itching to hear the rest.

21 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Wow, really?  VMP are truly off the rails.  Glad to hear the album delivers though – I’ve still only checked out the first single once, so far.  Itching to hear the rest.

Yeah, they basically sent out an email explaining they accidentally shipped them and asking for us to not post our copies online haha

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The mockup is most definitely some kind of blue marble, you’re right.  They both look pretty nice, I’d say... I think I’d be happy with either variation.

It def made me happier with my yellow VMP variant after knowing it's just regular sky blue. Plus the VMP is foil stamped / numbered so that's cool too. None of the variant's match the artwork particularly well haha

Edited by corey.