PO NOW: Karnivool Asymmetry and Sound Awake

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sound-Awake-Gatefold-Black-VINYL/dp/B07VBH5VQV/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=karnivool+vinyl&qid=1571861345&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Asymmetry-Gatefold-Black-2LP-VINYL/dp/B07VHY518V/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=karnivool+vinyl&qid=1571861503&sr=8-2

So I'm really surprised that there isn't a thread for this already, and I've read no announcements regarding a repress, nor can I really find any more information about this anywhere. You'd think a repress would come as a huge announcement considering Sound Awake usually goes for serious dollars.

I'm somewhat skeptical, but I went ahead and placed an order. I find it interesting (and odd) that in the product details, it indicates the label as being from Insideout Music, yet Insideout has made no announcement that Karnivool has been signed...

I found an Ebay preorder listing for Themata also, but nothing on Amazon UK for Themata.

3 hours ago, whoa said:

Wow, this is so sudden but hugely welcome, I need all of these. I'll wait to see if Insideout update their site tomorrow as I want to order the new Leprous all in one hit.

And if it is in fact being released through Insideout, there should be a few different variants available through their website.

So Sound Awake and Asymmetry were released through Sony. According to Wikipedia, Sony purchased Century Media a few years back. Seems reasonable that Karnivool would then get defaulted to the Century Media main prog label, Insideout. 

I do like the idea of Karnivool on Insideout. They're an excellent label that seems to really support their artists and their vinyl is usually of really good quality. I've ordered a lot from their website, and I've never had anything but positive experiences with their customer service.

• 2 weeks later...