PO - Circulatory System S/T LP Kickstarter (FFO: Elephant 6, Neutral Milk Hotel, Olivia Tremor Control, etc.)

CeCeCe

Just in case anyone didn't see it added on the Gerbils reissue thread I thought I'd create a separate post for this

Circulatory System (Olivia Tremor Controls Will Cullen Hart)  self titled LP on vinyl for the 1st time, via kickstarter. Black & colour vinyl options (colour tbc).

Option for a limited 12" containing 2 cover tracks (Led Zeppelins "Ten Years Gone" and another TBA track) with hand numbered, hand painted/decorated sleeve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there's one week left in the circulatory system kickstarter campaign and they're 82% of the way there... just need a few more orders to make sure this classic elephant six album finally sees a vinyl release! the bonus 12" will only be available via kickstarter.

ps- if you want to see future elephant 6 reissues, it's important these actually meet their funding goal.

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Sh100by said:

I totally forgot about this but still just got one of each. Thanks for the pics.

No worries. Bit of a nightmare to post that on this board, but it came out so well (I think dark purple is underrated af) that I had to post. As a Canadian it cost me ~$95 CDN all told to peldge, but IMO it's worth every penny given how the 12" got what seems like four times the hand-made love & care as the album, which stands out in the reissue market on its own.

If there are industry awards for best crowdfunding campaign, I'd be hard-pressed to think of a better candidate than this even though we have half the year left.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

Completely forgot about the randomization of vinyl colour! 

My copy is a nice lavender/baby blue blend:

4sfhRSo.jpg

The jacket is a little sticky though from the orange spray paint... is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Hard for me to take it out of the sleeve and the inner gatefold was partially stuck together. 

Edited by spoon