PO Now: Whirr - Feels Like You (out on oct 31)

27 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Now that this is sold out I wonder how they sold almost 900 copies of a pressing limited to 650. Obviously 650 plus the 250 numbered copies equals 900 though so either they just decided to ignore those as being part of the press or it's a different variant too. They took the numbered description out when they sold through the 250 too btw so technically the description for the last 650ish orders stating it was limited to 650 was correct if that indeed were the case.

i think you answered your own question. that was crazy to watch. 

58 minutes ago, dreamover said:

i think you answered your own question. that was crazy to watch. 

I hope so. This also feels like a Graveface release and he (Ryan) was talking about how good it is already. Having 2 variants one being numbered special version and a weird number of retail copies runs in line with their style plus that variant is typical for the plant they use.

I'm only bringing this up because I hope it's handpoured to match my other Whirr full lengths.

Edited by Sunshine

Talked to Nicky from Nothing when they toured South East Asia recently. He said he’ll most likely be Whirr’s tour manager and planning to bring them to my country too. Doyle also said the Whirr LP was meant to be out earlier but the place where the records were stored was hit by a hurricane or something, and got damaged.

I think y’all might overestimate how much people care about whirr. That being said I’m stoked to get my copy. The fact that they recorded this at time well is encouraging as fuck

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

3 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I think y’all might overestimate how much people care about whirr. That being said I’m stoked to get my copy. The fact that they recorded this at time well is encouraging as fuck

They probably pressed less than half the demand... that's a ridiculous ratio that always leads to insane prices.

40 minutes ago, drds89 said:

I’m in GFRC and no emails or anything on social media about this.

ordered 11:35 am and got a 919... 

I don’t think they are on Graveface anymore. I’m pretty sure Graveface dropped them when the whole social media fiasco occurred a few years ago.