PO Now: Whirr - Feels Like You (out on oct 31)

39 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

I don’t think they are on Graveface anymore. I’m pretty sure Graveface dropped them when the whole social media fiasco occurred a few years ago. 

Yup

1 hour ago, kelbywest said:

So uh...if anyone wants to sell me their hand-numbered copy i’ll take it!

I bet 

1 hour ago, kas1985 said:

I don’t think they are on Graveface anymore. I’m pretty sure Graveface dropped them when the whole social media fiasco occurred a few years ago. 

42 minutes ago, jhulud said:

GF dropped them & were public about the drop. I’d be shocked if they got them back. 

"There are no contracts at Graveface so there's no booting anyone off. Simply enough I will not be releasing records by anyone I know to be hateful, especially in regards to all of this. Cheers"

The actual statement 4 years ago. Doesn't mention not releasing anything else by Whirr and they never took their records out of the webstore... + Ryan having heard it already makes this suspect. I think it's a shadow release to avoid backlash lol. Doesn't bother me if it is but I see why it would be.

Order #19 here! I am beyond ecstatic for this comeback, and went straight to the site as soon as they posted the link. Ordered without an ounce of hesitation. And the teaser sounds fantastic, I was laughing with excitement listening to it like 15 times.

Literally right before their merch got removed from the Graveface store years ago, I was about to buy their logo flag, and have been hoping to find one online ever since. I search for one every so often, but they never show up. I wonder what Graveface did with the remaining merch? EDIT: Run For Cover... not Graveface.

I remember fans getting their logo tatted on them in the tour van by their tour manager when I saw them live (which I think was the final tour before the drop.) Man that would've been a great memory/story to tell. 

Edited by phantasmatt

1 hour ago, phantasmatt said:

Order #19 here! I am beyond ecstatic for this comeback, and went straight to the site as soon as they posted the link. Ordered without an ounce of hesitation. And the teaser sounds fantastic, I was laughing with excitement listening to it like 15 times.

Literally right before their merch got removed from the Graveface store years ago, I was about to buy their logo flag, and have been hoping to find one online ever since. I search for one every so often, but they never show up. I wonder what Graveface did with the remaining merch?

I remember fans getting their logo tatted on them in the tour van by their tour manager when I saw them live (which I think was the final tour before the drop.) Man that would've been a great memory/story to tell. 

That would have been a cool tat to get. Also I would like their logo banner that they would put up at shows. Come to think of it, I see lots of bands putting up those huge banners but I’ve never seen any for sale. I think bands just hoard them. 

2 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

That would have been a cool tat to get. Also I would like their logo banner that they would put up at shows. Come to think of it, I see lots of bands putting up those huge banners but I’ve never seen any for sale. I think bands just hoard them. 

Exactly! I was so tempted to get it tatted there, but it would've been my first tattoo (I've gotten 2 since then) and I was too nervous haha. 

The flag they had for sale was 46"x46"!

2 hours ago, phantasmatt said:

Literally right before their merch got removed from the Graveface store years ago, I was about to buy their logo flag, and have been hoping to find one online ever since. I search for one every so often, but they never show up. I wonder what Graveface did with the remaining merch?

That didn't happen

5 minutes ago, diabretic said:

idk man i've got the RSD 7" /50 for sale on there and no one is biting on that one. 

Because there are a thousand copies of that with an additional 7" by Anne in a cooler package for cheaper.

Edited by Sunshine
Oops just 1 thousand

20 minutes ago, phantasmatt said:

Maybe this is the right place to ask... anyone ever get anything signed by the band? They signed my copies of Distressor and Sway at a show, and I’m honestly curious what Nick’s ‘signature’ actually says.

“(Something) #1” ???

https://imgur.com/y2lApZ7

Looks like "Whirr #1"

On 10/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, kas1985 said:

On 10/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, jhulud said:

GF dropped them & were public about the drop. I’d be shocked if they got them back. 

I know. Just responding to Shlebs speculation above