PO Now: Whirr - Feels Like You (out on oct 31)

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Hopefully they fully back pedal on the “vinyl only” portion of this shit so I can fire this shit up on Spotify soon. Downloading music to your computer and then transferring to your phone is some fucking nonsense ancient tech.

Just download it with your phone silly

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I mainly use spotify but this newfangled tech comes in handy for those outliers.

I’m definitely glad to not be regularly sweating fuckin download codes like A LOT of other board members. Yoooo you like music so damn much that you are pumping all this money into physical media yet you crave a digital version but can’t square up a hundredish bucks a year for a decent streaming service? Ya ok...

12 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Hopefully they fully back pedal on the “vinyl only” portion of this shit so I can fire this shit up on Spotify soon. Downloading music to your computer and then transferring to your phone is some fucking nonsense ancient tech.

I hope they keep it vinyl only. VC just isn’t VC without the needless complaining about every little thing about every single release. Besides, Whirr need to troll fans somehow or they’re just total sellouts 😂 

10 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’m definitely glad to not be regularly sweating fuckin download codes like A LOT of other board members. Yoooo you like music so damn much that you are pumping all this money into physical media yet you crave a digital version but can’t square up a hundredish bucks a year for a decent streaming service? Ya ok...

Us lossless nerds NEED our download codes 😂

2 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Us lossless nerds NEED our download codes 😂

I've been using Tidal for several months now for this reason. The HiFi subscription is FLAC-quality streaming/downloads and MQA for quite a few albums, as well. Not that it would be helpful in this situation, obviously, but just thought I'd mention it.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:18 PM, lethalenforcer said:

MyUSPS app shows me a label was created today for a Media Mail delivery and I have nothing else expected to ship to me for the next 3  weeks... so I'm confident this is it.

so this showed up on MyUSPS as well, but it has been "label created" since November 2. Is yours still showing that?

Hey ,

I can’t dorks on whether or not we will ever repress but we did a bandcamp release last week.

Thanks for the support regardless.

Take care,
Nick 

I'm still in for a trade. (My logo flag for your Feels like you-LP)
Edited by Just Us

23 hours ago, jrodan said:

so this showed up on MyUSPS as well, but it has been "label created" since November 2. Is yours still showing that?

21 hours ago, diabretic said:

Mine was created on Halloween but also shows no movement.

16 hours ago, batman said:

same

14 hours ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Still holding out on listening until I get my LP home, though I’ve been very tempted after seeing all the praise it’s gotten. 

2 hours ago, phantasmatt said:

Also waiting for the LP to arrive to listen. Order #19 and still no shipping label/confirmation. I don't use MyUSPS, but I haven't received an email regardless. 

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Whirr have most definitely never claimed to have invented tracking emails.

Guys, we have to accept the fact that as Whirr fans we're just a bunch of whiny little bitches who don't deserve to know when we're getting our records.

57 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I've got movement, people. Repeat, movement detected. 😉

indeed. mine left oakland, went down to LA and is supposed to be back up here in Reno, NV this saturday. kinda silly to send it south instead of the SF hub where my stuff usually goes, but fuck it. at least it should be here soonish.