PO Now: Whirr - Feels Like You (out on oct 31)

Damn. Missed Nick’s initial email at first and then I saw he circled back to me to check in and that he was down to the “Last copy.” 

So, either I missed out or by a stroke of good fortune he held on to it and I got back to him in time!

All of this is to say that whether it was saved for me or not they are all gone and if anyone sees these past few replies and thinks to send an email to try and claim a copy you should save your time and save their inbox from more requests.

16 hours ago, cantdance said:

Damn. Missed Nick’s initial email at first and then I saw he circled back to me to check in and that he was down to the “Last copy.” 

So, either I missed out or by a stroke of good fortune he held on to it and I got back to him in time!

All of this is to say that whether it was saved for me or not they are all gone and if anyone sees these past few replies and thinks to send an email to try and claim a copy you should save your time and save their inbox from more requests.

When I asked him he also told me he had “one left” so it’s worth trying if you really want one. I assume he’s saying this so people don’t flood his inbox assuming there’s a huge secret batch up for grabs.

Mine had an insert as well. 

Damn post office bent the record box and caused two one inch creases on the left side, in the center of the front cover.

Thankfully the record was mailed outside the jacket and arrived in beautiful shape.

Also, a really nice post card with a note from Nick. 👍🏻

So happy I found this! 😊

Edited by Plarocks