PO NOW: Kanye West - Jesus Is King (10/25)

Tommy

2 minutes ago, corey. said:

+10 cool points acquired!

Lol sure man keep telling yourself this is good. I’m totally not into it because I think it’s the cool thing to do, and I really care about being cool on the internet on obscure message boards about niche hobbies.

nailed it

Hey, all of you atheist, liberal, incels/cucks (neckbeards too, likely)....

I got the Whirr album instead. Better investment, you fucking heathens!

(Production-wise, the beats slap, but because of lyrical content this is already on the path to being heavily panned...even more than Ye)

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Lol sure man keep telling yourself this is good. I’m totally not into it because I think it’s the cool thing to do, and I really care about being cool on the internet on obscure message boards about niche hobbies.

nailed it

I've barely listened to it or any of Kanye's last few albums, you just responded to my opinion which never stated it was "good" but simply said it's not as bad as everyone is saying. I literally do not care either way.

xoxo

Edited by corey.

Isn't chik-fil-a owned by some fundamentalist christian whos poured some of the capital theyve made into homosexual conversion therapy camps or something? I saw that a uk mall was getting protested over here in the uk for allowing a branch to open.

If Kanye's found jesus does that mean all the people who were saying he was suffering from mental illness happy or sad? 

Just stirring the pot...