8. Fingerprint mark
9. Dawn and gaze
10. Memories and the limit
11. A step in the morning glow

https://www.temporaryresidence.com/collections/envy/products/trr341

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Thanks for these.  Why did Masahiro leave?

From what I've read, someone said Masahiro retired from playing and I think he manages Mouse on the Keys and several other bands according to his IG postings.

The original drummer Dairoku Seki plays in Storm of Void now. Not sure whether both departures are mutual or there was bad blood with the rest of Envy.

13 hours ago, zaoza said:

From what I've read, someone said Masahiro retired from playing and I think he manages Mouse on the Keys and several other bands according to his IG postings.

The original drummer Dairoku Seki plays in Storm of Void now. Not sure whether both departures are mutual or there was bad blood with the rest of Envy.

Well, this might explain why Tetsuo eventually came back after leaving originally....

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Can we all just stop for a moment and collectively agree that the reoccurring guitar line and accompanying drums of Swaying Leaves is the feel-good moment of 2020 so far?

This. I think the sequencing of this record is very nicely done. Good amount of euphoric melody and gut-wrenching/melancholic riffs.

1 hour ago, glass realms said:

TRL normally doesn't have a US indie pressings. The recent MONO album/EP and EITS reissues had the same colored vinyl pressings available from both their webstore and indie shops.

Good to know. I saw a few at zia saying it was a colored variant but assumed the tan and red were a web store exclusive.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, Derek™ said:

Can we all just stop for a moment and collectively agree that the reoccurring guitar line and accompanying drums of Swaying Leaves is the feel-good moment of 2020 so far?

Honestly? That's just the beginning of these types of moments for this album... the whole thing is sprinkled with beautiful moments. Can't easily just pick one.